Emerson

TheMenace72

Guest SandyWaTp
Class act (tu)

Controlled games from start to finish.

Superb all-round player.

sandy, sandy, sandy... if it wasn't for your GIP threads and sigs....

I was fishing

Emerson was another example of a player who didnt "fit". Have said it a few times about a few players, we all make these suggestions as to who would be a great signing, but, have no idea if it will work out at all. Emerson SHOULD have been exactly what Sandy said, but, was the exact opposite. Seemed to have no problem playing anywhere else. Its a Rangers thing, I mean, Ferguson is a recent example, most on here said he was finished, couldnt play at this level, yet is strolling in the premier league down south? Doesnt make sense. On the flip side, you have Davis, who was very easily let go by an EPL team and is now beginning to show his quality on a regular basis.

Emerson was another example of a player who didnt "fit". Have said it a few times about a few players, we all make these suggestions as to who would be a great signing, but, have no idea if it will work out at all. Emerson SHOULD have been exactly what Sandy said, but, was the exact opposite. Seemed to have no problem playing anywhere else. Its a Rangers thing, I mean, Ferguson is a recent example, most on here said he was finished, couldnt play at this level, yet is strolling in the premier league down south? Doesnt make sense. On the flip side, you have Davis, who was very easily let go by an EPL team and is now beginning to show his quality on a regular basis.

Makes prefect sense... Mr. Struth used to say...Paraphrasing...

I hear you're a good player son, but can you play for The Rangers?