keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see why everyone is getting their drawers in a fankle, there is little we can do about who Celtic sign. We've always known we had no money to spend so why the fretting now just because they've signed Keane? He is one man. A man who has failed to establish himself at any club he has played for. We only play them once more in the league. At Ibrox. The rest is in our own hands with nothing Robbie Keane can do about it.

Guest SandyWaTp
Look how the other Keane turned out.

Ended up a flop.

We are people and who gives a toss, what they do.

Roy was at the end of his career.

Robbie isn't.

guys tell me this. why get fucking worried? they canae play 6 strikers. they are shite and the players they sign cant get games at there teams. Walter is only trying to bring someone in that will improve us.

heed must be playing fm ffs, you cant buy 10 players in january and be succesful. bellamy came up and we won the leauge keane holds no fear for this british citizen

I dont see why everyone is getting their drawers in a fankle, there is little we can do about who Celtic sign. We've always known we had no money to spend so why the fretting now just because they've signed Keane? He is one man. A man who has failed to establish himself at any club he has played for. We only play them once more in the league. At Ibrox. The rest is in our own hands with nothing Robbie Keane can do about it.

Its the wages, he must be 80k a week? How the feck can they afford that <cr>

Loan deal with half and half on the salary or uncle dermot is financing it.

either way, it is a godd signing for them if it goes through.

That cunt Tanners fucking gleeming on SSN

thought keane was a liverpool fan according 2 ssn he is a celtic fan.

their must be nothing else happening because they keep showing the same interviews.

walter i think will pull somthing out in terms of a big signing