Boyd

dee9

I said a few weeks back that after all the bad press boyd has had about not scoring against the scum that it would just be like the thing he will equal or break larrsons record at parkhead. This is now well within touching distance, come on big man 2 on wednesday would set you up perfect for sunday! This would shut every single one of these cunts up in the best possible way! :uk:(tu)

I echo your sentiments but would qualify it by saying the game in Scotland (everywhere?) is all about pressure. In the last couple of games Walter slyly shoved it on Dundee Utd and Hibs and I'm sure he'll do the same against Septic, but the games that (always have) concern me are those where we're expected to win.

Having said that the confidence at Ibrox must be really high at the moment so i'd go as far as saying if we get 6 points from the next two games then even I (being a pretty negative person) would say I was confident Rangers will then go on to get the SPL and who knows, maybe even another treble!

My advice for Rangers fans is to keep your football Expectations Low and your Hopes High - do that then supporting Rangers will never be anything other than a pleasure!

i hope he scores a hattrick at the piggery to break the record and runs the length of the pitch with his tongue out. Dont care if he gets banned for a couple of games it would be worth it just to wind the scum up

2 against Dundee United, and 2 against celtc - what a festive period that would be!

:crywank:

:crywank: x10

greetings from not so sunny florida it rained on golf course yesterday

if he dosent score but we win i think we will all be happy

should be on for next 3 days as hotel has free internet

Alright Denny, hope your enjoying the holiday mate. (tu)

You are my Boydie, My Krissy Boydie, you make me happy when skies are grey, theres henrik larsson but he's a wanker, so please don't take my boyd away.

Krissy Boyd is the king of kings.

Who the fuck is Henrik Larsson...

The song sheets waiting to be dusted down. A wee hat trick at Tannadice will do nicely.

edit...at Ibrox. doh.

Hope you had a good X-Mas m8.

Imagine getting paying a fortune to get soaked on a golf course abroad when you can do it oh so easily here!! :D

just heading out to downtown tampa in 5 mins been great so far and will get better when we tan the earls

speak soon mate im away to get pissed

You are my Boydie, My Krissy Boydie, you make me happy when skies are grey, theres henrik larsson but he's a wanker, so please don't take my boyd away.

The song sheets waiting to be dusted down. A wee hat trick at Tannadice will do nicely.

We play United at home though! :pipe:

We play United at home though! :pipe:

I'm way ahead of you. ;)