***The Official celtc 1 - 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

Postives:

We cant be as bad as that again

Celtic with all the chances they have still failed to score - story of their season

We've in the past come back in Old Firm games like this. Keep the faith.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

celtic legs will get tired, well go all out in the second half and win it.

we are badly missing miller so far. we should be getting beat, a really poor first half.

but the second half should be an improvement.

LETS GET INTO THEM!!!

Fortune's goal was rightly ruled out. You can't jump into the keeper and knock his arms, preventing him from making a straightforward catch. Ian Crocker is like a broken record.

We need to get our foot on the ball and make some passes.

I thought it was a bit soft myself. Regardless McGregor should have done better with it anyway. He's rank rotten with crosses into the box.

Fleck has to be brought on for Lafferty to play behind Boyd. Simple as.

If the ball is going through the middle there is just no attacking threat from midfield.

Feeling quietly confident though as Walter tends to know what he is doing in this sort of situation.

We need to get some service up to boyd this is dire, we have no width at all.

Lafferty should not come back out in the 2nd half, Fleck would be a better choice.

This has to be one of the worst performances so far this season. How can we go from the way we have been playing over the past few weeks to this crap again. There better be a few rockets up backsides at halftime! There is a real lack of desire. What is going on with the reffing......Caldwell id trying to pump Boydy at every opportunity and not one foul.

We havent been THAT good that we should go on to perform against Celtic. And are missing key players.

We have demolished pish poor sides, woop.

Thank fuck for that, this is torture to watch.

I hope Walter rips into them, tells them you, you & you, get that finger out, get the ball on the ground and play football. This booting up the park is just not working, boot it up to Lafferty who can't win a header and invite more pressure.

We need to come out the traps flying in this second half, If we don't I fear the worst.

We need to get some service up to boyd this is dire, we have no width at all.

Lafferty should not come back out in the 2nd half, Fleck would be a better choice.

Lafferty is all we have in attack atm! Only one getting involved.

He should be subbed to avoid getting sent off though.

people are saying there is too big a gap between defence and midfield. theres too big a gap between midfield and the strikers! boyd especially looks like a total outcast. lafferty credit to him is trying but having very little impact on the game!

celtic legs will get tired, well go all out in the second half and win it.

we are badly missing miller so far. we should be getting beat, a really poor first half.

but the second half should be an improvement.

LETS GET INTO THEM!!!

From what?

They havent had to chase the ball

this has been awful to watch!

lafferty lucky not to be sent off and mc gregor hasn't really control any high balls.

we are very luck still to be in this match!

a few rockets need to be dished out at half time because this isnt good enough.

we have been 2nd to every single ball.

we need davis to start puling the strings or we are gonne get humped!

I know we should be behind but did you hear those commentators about Fortunes apparent goal? Are they fucking blind, he clearly put his arm across M'Gregors arms and that's why he didn't catch it.

I have to say M'Gregor should be more dominating in those positions.

We can't be any worse in the second half surely?

people are saying there is too big a gap between defence and midfield. theres too big a gap between midfield and the strikers! boyd especially looks like a total outcast. lafferty credit to him is trying but having very little impact on the game!

We havent kept the ball long enough to close gap between Midfield and Striker!

Celtic constantly have the ball. The shape is all wrong.

We will be lucky to come out of this game without conceding 2-3. I reckon they will fire McGinn and Mcdonald on.

Listening to it on the radio so hard to get a true picture of what's going on but I can only hope that, as often happens, the pattern of play changes in the second half.

A big problem is that our out ball would probably be Miller or Nova but of course both of them have been nobbled :dry:

Have seen this so many times before during 9IAR, but it doesnt make it any easier. What I cant understand is why did Walter go 442 if he was just going to sit back from the off?

Its the only players he had available.

If everyone was fit, Boyd, Lafferty, Whittaker and Wilson would be nowhere near the starting 11.