***The Official celtc 1 - 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

7 day's to appeal, I expect Kenny Miller to start!

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

If appeal is unsuccessful,

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:boyd: :fleck:

Let's play the Rangers way!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walters hand has been forced to play a 5-4-1 at septic park.What do yous bears think?

5-4-1?! doh

Even if you'd got that right, you'd still be wrong. His hand hasn't been forced at all.

expand BP?

Walters hand has been forced to play a 5-4-1 at septic park.What do yous bears think?

5-4-1?! doh

Even if you'd got that right, you'd still be wrong. His hand hasn't been forced at all.

expand BP?

He doesn't need to, he made his point clear! <cr>

5-4-1?! doh

expand BP?

not to me <cr>

5-4-1?! doh

expand BP?

I'm trying to lose weight, not expand... :dry:

Ach, ok. I presume you mean 4-5-1?

And I presume you think his hand has been forced by Miller's sending off? He will appeal Miller's sending off, which will make him available. Even if Miller was out, that probably makes him less likely to go 4-5-1 as Miller is his preferred player for the lone striker.

None of this should need explained, but there you go.

5-4-1?! doh

expand BP?

not to me <cr>

The part where he says Walter's hand hasn't been forced!

5-4-1?! doh

expand BP?

And I presume you think his hand has been forced by Miller's sending off? He will appeal Miller's sending off, which will make him available. Even if Miller was out, that probably makes him less likely to go 4-5-1 as Miller is his preferred player for the lone striker.

Even if Miller was out, that probably makes him less likely to go 4-5-1 that's why i went 5-4-1?because miller is out.

5-4-1?! doh

expand BP?

Even if Miller was out, that probably makes him less likely to go 4-5-1 that's why i went 5-4-1?because miller is out.

Mack, We have ALOT of other attackers!!!!!

that's why i went 5-4-1?because miller is out.

You're saying that Miller is out, which has forced Walter to play a new formation, a 5-4-1?!? <cr>

Ok, I'll play along. What team, in a 5-4-1 formation, do you think he is forced to play? :)

:broadfoot: :whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:boyd: :Naismith: :davis: :beasley: :novo: