Craig Moore re-joining as cover for Bougherra?

rossco1980

CRAIG MOORE  

277 members have voted

1. 1. should we re-sign him

• yes
    • no

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding. Craig was a great player for us but unfortunately he is way too old now. I watch him nearly every week in the A league and he has lost heaps of pace, the only thing that saves him is his experience and positional play.

If we want a player from the A league Moores team mate young Tommy Oar is worth a watch, genuine left sided attacking midfielder bags of pace and is only 18 or 19.

I thought Moore was a great defender. Anyone remember the time he nearly (I thought he did) broke his neck in a game? Was against Motherwell or some team like that. All i remember is he headed the ball a way, and on the come down he was upside down and landed head first. Neck bent like fuck.

He was ok though :lol:

No chance.Was a liability first time round.Where has this story come from? :21::5260:

No he wasn't.

Yes he was :lol:

However, after he came back from Crystal Palace ( I think?) he was a far better player, so, 2nd time round he was good ;)

in all fairness he was being played at right back which isnt his natural position ;) and yes it was Palace.

No chance.Was a liability first time round.Where has this story come from? :21::5260:

No he wasn't.

Yes he was :lol:

However, after he came back from Crystal Palace ( I think?) he was a far better player, so, 2nd time round he was good ;)

in all fairness he was being played at right back which isnt his natural position ;) and yes it was Palace.

I know mate, but he was a shit RB hahaha

You have got to be kidding. Craig was a great player for us but unfortunately he is way too old now. I watch him nearly every week in the A league and he has lost heaps of pace, the only thing that saves him is his experience and positional play.

If we want a player from the A league Moores team mate young Tommy Oar is worth a watch, genuine left sided attacking midfielder bags of pace and is only 18 or 19.

Oar would be a good signing. Him and Beasley on the wings :spraise:

I loved big Oz before he started treating us with contempt when he left to play for his country in the Olympics . He was quoted in saying he didn't even know who Rangers faced in their next Champions league tie and he was fcuking captain at the time.

I'd rather we didn;t go near Craig Moore.

Exactly Ted E Bayer Skippy can hop along to some other club..... :anguish:

Craig Moore is finished. Have a look for Brisbane Roar highlights on youtube and see some of the slack defending he's been responsible for this season. I wouldn't be surprised if he misses out on the World Cup squad either.

And yes, this was a very odd suggestion by the OP. Lay off the glue, wee man.

Moore was fantastic for us. How some forget.

I think that as cover he would be a good safe pick up. Wilson should start as he has earned the right but IMO Moore is much better at CB than a stand in Mculloch or Broadfoot, Papac or Edu.

And I cant believe you would suggest he wont make the Aussie WC Squad?? Not only will he make it. He is the starting CB with Lucas Neil. Pim Verbeek said so on Fox Sports FC last week.

Bears, the reason Moore is leaving is because the new coach of Brisbane Roar is Ange Postigolglu who is an absolute wanker.

Charlie Miller left last month, now Moore and Bob FTP Malcolm will not be resigned. He wants young fast, fit Aussie runners.

But Tommy Oar would be a very interesting pick up

WEIR was a great player for us but unfortunately he is way too old now. I watch him nearly every week in the A league and he has lost heaps of pace, the only thing that saves him is his experience and positional play.

see how i changed that to show you that age isnt everything in the SPL