All this optimism

BouncingBear

Is making me nervy about the T*** game, always nervy, but even more so, I hate going into the filth game as favourites....

none the less.. ftp

ehhh ,ive never in 30 years went into an old firm game confident...but theres a first for everything ...WATP

your not nervous your just excited am buzzin for this game can't wait am never sure were gonna win but im always optimistic when i know we can do them and this game when can really do them if we play it right and this could end it once to go into double figures clear of 2nd the chasers are so depleted and if we beat them on sunday it will be crisis talks come 5pm sunday night

your not nervous your just excited am buzzin for this game can't wait am never sure were gonna win but im always optimistic when i know we can do them and this game when can really do them if we play it right and this could end it once to go into double figures clear of 2nd the chasers are so depleted and if we beat them on sunday it will be crisis talks come 5pm sunday night

THATS whats making me so nervous........ im normally confident... i still am, but im shiteing myself!!!!!!! lets fucking do this mob rangers, ftp!

I never know what an old firm game is going to priduce. I only hope we pump them. My 1st time at the shitehole. im looking foward to it.

:uk:

enjoy it mate, soak it up, me myself never been to a away game, wish i could go , but shite pay and young family take priority, really hope u enjoy it mate!!

anyone had a look at the odds? we arent favs. they are a shorter price with every bookie. if i wasnt so much of a jonah id lump on. despite a couple of first team regulars out i still cant see a team of moperys beating a team of Smiths. if we arent 10 clear ill be surprised and disappointed. we have a brilliant opportunity to crush them and i cant wait.

anyone had a look at the odds? we arent favs. they are a shorter price with every bookie. if i wasnt so much of a jonah id lump on. despite a couple of first team regulars out i still cant see a team of moperys beating a team of Smiths. if we arent 10 clear ill be surprised and disappointed. we have a brilliant opportunity to crush them and i cant wait.

Smith should never lose a game to that numpty he is a better manager in everyway but and OF game is an OF game so anything can happen but we can beat them

if the game was at ibrox i can never see us getting beat

but there i can never see us winning! walking up to the park a depression comes over me

its like being in medieveal times still i suppose it reminds them of dear old ireland in the 1800s

The team we put out will be different to the one that has been getting these great results. Bougherra and Miller have been 2 of our most important players in this run, without them I feel this game could go either way. If they were playing I think we would win no problem, I'll wait until I see the team before I make any predictions.

every time we go into an old firm game confident or flying we drop points

were MUCH BETTER up against it , we dont carry the favourites tag in matches very well at all.

im half expecting us to get humpped, go into san giro minus half a team, with minority of fans behind the team, and walter reverting to 4-5-1

but of course im hoping we pump them, most players back fit and in the team, our fans outsinging theirs and walter sticking by his 4-4-2

cmon the teddy bears

predicting old firm games is pointless

As the great Bobby Shearer said when asked by a young player who was nervous before the match... Paraphrasing..

"Son, when you pull on that shirt, it's the other team that gets nervous..."

WATP

btw: imho.... Nerves are a good thing... always.