Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

The funny thing about this thread is that their is probably similair threads on Celtic boards with the same claims on it - the truth is the vast majority of Rangers and Celtic fans are essientially the same. Love their clubs, hate their rivals. Some of the views on this thread make me wonder if certain people on here have actually met any Celtic fans.

yes, BOTH have a lunatic fringe - but they are also just mirror images of each other - the extreme stuff just being two different sides of the same coin.

to suggest that thousands of Celtic fans have a 2D personality based on what club they support is ridiculous

1D would be closer to the mark. :sherlock:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing about this thread is that their is probably similair threads on Celtic boards with the same claims on it - the truth is the vast majority of Rangers and Celtic fans are essientially the same. Love their clubs, hate their rivals. Some of the views on this thread make me wonder if certain people on here have actually met any Celtic fans.

yes, BOTH have a lunatic fringe - but they are also just mirror images of each other - the extreme stuff just being two different sides of the same coin.

to suggest that thousands of Celtic fans have a 2D personality based on what club they support is ridiculous

Don't insult us. :angry:

how did I insult anyone?

You insulted us by comparing us to them.

people are people - doesn't matter where thay are from or what team they support

how did I insult anyone?

people are people - doesn't matter where thay are from or what team they support

I've known many over the years and not just a lunatic fringe. I hate everything they stand for, they disgust me....so it matters to me.

how did I insult anyone?

You just don't understand, and those who don't understand don't matter.

They've not won the Champions League, they've won the European cup and that was in 1967.

Exactly, and to give you an idea of the strength of THAT competition, LINFIELD reached the quarter-finals the year the filth won it. Really, they won fuck all, as their goals in the final both had players in offside positions. Tainted silverware for a tainted club.

And they're probably all gay too.

:lol:

Not at all, I just think your attitude is synonymous with SDMs aspirations for Rangers FC, and not that of those who have supported the club for decades, and will continue to do so, despite this underlying PC agenda of not offending those who would see us destroyed in a minute.

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

(tu)

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

how did I insult anyone?

well said TravellingWillBEARy, might not be a popular view with some but it's the truth.

Yup, well said, that will apply to most of us if not all of us.

(tu)

What if someone decided you were a "ned dreg"? I mean, you've basically admitted you're mates with scum.

Also, don't think I haven't noticed you're happy to afford them a capital letter in their name but not "Europe". :sherlock::shifty:

Spot on minstral. I hate the bastards to the core. Everything about them and what they stand for. I hate them as a club, I hate there mhanky looking fans, I hate there rotten pissy stadium, I hate the barras and even going over the east end(brigeton apart), Ive been brought up to hate them and my weans are being brought up the same way. Keep bigotry and hatred towards them alive. No green will ever be in my house. I hate aberdeen. Fuck the pope!!!!!

Spot on minstral. I hate the bastards to the core. Everything about them and what they stand for. I hate them as a club, I hate there mhanky looking fans, I hate there rotten pissy stadium, I hate the barras and even going over the east end(brigeton apart), Ive been brought up to hate them and my weans are being brought up the same way. Keep bigotry and hatred towards them alive. No green will ever be in my house. I hate aberdeen. Fuck the pope!!!!!

How about the garden :sherlock:

What if someone decided you were a "ned dreg"? I mean, you've basically admitted you're mates with scum.

Also, don't think I haven't noticed you're happy to afford them a capital letter in their name but not "Europe". :sherlock::shifty:

I noticed that too.....it doesn't happen by accident :lol::ph34r:

How about the garden :sherlock:

Quite. I'll have to admit, if I have no green in my house I get rather agitated. At least a half ounce. :pipe:

Its good for one thing,burning & smoking. Other than that, (and sprouts, I like sprouts)green is not even a primary colour. Without blue there could be no green, always remember that.

Quite. I'll have to admit, if I have no green in my house I get rather agitated. At least a half ounce. :pipe:

Its good for one thing,burning & smoking. Other than that, (and sprouts, I like sprouts)green is not even a primary colour. Without blue there could be no green, always remember that.

“If God had wanted us to play football in the sky, He'd have put grass up there.”

Brian Clough (obviously liked a puff).

Not at all, I just think your attitude is synonymous with SDMs aspirations for Rangers FC, and not that of those who have supported the club for decades, and will continue to do so, despite this underlying PC agenda of not offending those who would see us destroyed in a minute.

I have supported the club for decades (well, 2 of them) and there is a difference between causing offense and blind hatred based on what team they support

I need to say something on this one (again) - I agree totally with Minstral's OP - honest and straighforward. I have grown up to hate everything Celtic Football Club stand for. Does it mean I have to hate Celtic fans as well? No, I have a lot of tim mates, I have a laugh with them and use all the arguments raised on here to dig them up at every opportunity, they fucking deserve it, they don;t agree with everything Celtic have done over the years just as Bears don't agree with everything Rangers have done over the years. I STILL HATE CELTIC AS A CLUB. People like Lawell and Reid help me foster that feeling because that is a pair of cnuts of the highest order.

WATP

Your persona is lifted directly from Mason Boyne. A dull caricature that has no basis in reality.

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

2 posts back to back, that sum it up easily, should be a short thread haha

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Dont be a tool. I dont have any either. Its a simple choice, do you want to be friends with people who think molesting children and supporting terrorist organisations, and, in fact, despise everything you are?? If you do, then, fair enough, and, more fool you, if not, then you simply choose not to be friends with them.