Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

I support this.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddest post of all on RM to see Minstral cliniging to his birthright predjuices (spelling?) - lets teach our kids to hate, based on a FOOTBALL game - OH how sad this is. Football is a sport - and even in the bitterest war and feud there is usually respect for the enemy even if laced with hatred of their cause.

I feel sorry for those of you that have to cling to your hatred of THEM rather than positively supporting Rangers. For you sad few its all about being anti-THEM. What a way to start off the New Year with hatred and bile in your mouth, your posts, deeds and mind. A sad and bitter place to be.

BP9 - We all love and support Rangers when it comes to football Rivalry it is allowed, let the players respect each other I am a fan I respect no one aligned with that club, they are out to demonise all things Rangers,they do not deserve our respect they stand for everything all true right minded people should abhor,they grew as a sectarian club, support for IRA and the sympathisers they allow to frequent their stadium. why should i not hate them. They support killers and murderers, they dig Rangers at every opportunity, Reid and Liewell the worst offenders. Get them to Fuck i hate them...

BUT...

Do not presume I hate them more than i love Rangers.

WATP

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

FUCK OFF. Seriously.

It happens the world over.

Man Utd fans hate Liverpool, vise versa, Arsenal Tottenham etc. That's football.

Saddest post of all on RM to see Minstral cliniging to his birthright predjuices (spelling?) - lets teach our kids to hate, based on a FOOTBALL game - OH how sad this is. Football is a sport - and even in the bitterest war and feud there is usually respect for the enemy even if laced with hatred of their cause.

I feel sorry for those of you that have to cling to your hatred of THEM rather than positively supporting Rangers. For you sad few its all about being anti-THEM. What a way to start off the New Year with hatred and bile in your mouth, your posts, deeds and mind. A sad and bitter place to be.

BP9 - We all love and support Rangers when it comes to football Rivalry it is allowed, let the players respect each other I am a fan I respect no one aligned with that club, they are out to demonise all things Rangers,they do not deserve our respect they stand for everything all true right minded people should abhor,they grew as a sectarian club, support for IRA and the sympathisers they allow to frequent their stadium. why should i not hate them. They support killers and murderers, they dig Rangers at every opportunity, Reid and Liewell the worst offenders. Get them to Fuck i hate them...

BUT...

Do not presume I hate them more than i love Rangers.

WATP

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

Its not just the team its the club as a whole I hate, they are scum mate. My hatred is not entirely based on the team itself but their fans and the way the go about things. Also a good few unsavoury things in their history we are all too aware of. Obviously my love for Rangers is a lot more important to me than my hatred of Celtic, but I will tell you this it not sad to hate a club such as theirs it is our right.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic. I don't hate them, just couldn't care less.

Take another look at the picture of the scumbag with the "ha ha 66" filthy shirt.

Hate them now?

To hate a whole group of people based on one person is quite a good idea I think...

Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic. I don't hate them, just couldn't care less.

Take another look at the picture of the scumbag with the "ha ha 66" filthy shirt.

Hate them now?

To hate a whole group of people based on one person is quite a good idea I think...

What a annoying statement that is (tu)

tell me this does some rangers fans not think the green side not brought up the same way there fucking nice to your face then they go and spit on it behind your back believe me theyre bias as fuck i was always told by my parents never trust a T*** im standing by that forever and anybody that thinks that celdicks fans are different catch yourselfs on look at reality please WELL SAID MINSTRAL MATE (tu)

My view is,if you dont hate their club and ,especially,their loathsome fans,you cannot be a fully-fledged Rangers fan.Listening to them chant"Argentina" when they played us,days after the Falklands war broke out and,similarly,singing support for the IRA after the Hyde Park bombing(when the cowardly fucks slaughtered bandsmen ffs) leaves you with a hatred that takes root for life.These sub-human bastards should not be allowed the luxury of living on an island which they supposedly detest.This is NOT bigotry.This should be the reaction of every person afforded morals and the knowledge of what is right and wrong.They are SO wrong in so many ways.We,in contrast,are THE people. :scot::uk:

My view is,if you dont hate their club and ,especially,their loathsome fans,you cannot be a fully-fledged Rangers fan.Listening to them chant"Argentina" when they played us,days after the Falklands war broke out and,similarly,singing support for the IRA after the Hyde Park bombing(when the cowardly fucks slaughtered bandsmen ffs) leaves you with a hatred that takes root for life.These sub-human bastards should not be allowed the luxury of living on an island which they supposedly detest.This is NOT bigotry.This should be the reaction of every person afforded morals and the knowledge of what is right and wrong.They are SO wrong in so many ways.We,in contrast,are THE people. :scot::uk:

This is a daft statement as well. Each to their own.

Hate them now?

What a annoying statement that is (tu)

I thought so too. (tu)

Hate them now?

A whole group of people must have stood beside that fucking disgusting bastard with the 66 on it. I don't see any blood or bruises, therefore I am assuming he was deemed perfectly acceptable by TGFITW.

I would drag his burning corpse around town without a second thought.

You back down on Monday, weather permitting?

Yeah, but the other dafty seems to think he's heading off tomorrow at 9am.

:mutley: You should see him, out of his nut, in the boozer, AFC (yes, AFC)scrawled on his forehead & cats whiskers drawn on his face. I'll email you the pic.

The mere fact that guy can wear 66 on his shirt with lots of people around mocking the death of lots of people, including little childern. One of them being 9 years of age. It's just not right.

I don't think i could stop myself from shooting him if i had to.

(tu) Same. What arsehole printed it on the back of his shirt in the first place? They should be shut down.

Hate them now?

A whole group of people must have stood beside that fucking disgusting bastard with the 66 on it. I don't see any blood or bruises, therefore I am assuming he was deemed perfectly acceptable by TGFITW.

Oh you mis-understood me WVB.

I am totally with you on this one. Your logic has cleared the mist from my eyes.

You'll have to excuse me now, I'm away to petrol bomb my family, friends and colleagues. Dirty t**** that they are.

Hate them now?

Oh you mis-understood me WVB.

I am totally with you on this one. Your logic has cleared the mist from my eyes.

You'll have to excuse me now, I'm away to petrol bomb my family, friends and colleagues. Dirty t**** that they are.

At last, some clarity. (tu)

:mutley: You should see him, out of his nut, in the boozer, AFC (yes, AFC)scrawled on his forehead & cats whiskers drawn on his face. I'll email you the pic.

He was going to get an invite for a bowl of soup followed by roast pork as well..............

He was going to get an invite for a bowl of soup followed by roast pork as well..............

Reckons he can make your hoose for the 2nd half, dream on I say. I hope he can get the marker pen off his face or I'm duty bound to make his life a living hell. :D

Reckons he can make your hoose for the 2nd half, dream on I say. I hope he can get the marker pen off his face or I'm duty bound to make his life a living hell. :D

Just saw the pic. Who says the drugs don't work??