Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

They've not won the Champions League, they've won the European cup and that was in 1967.

Exactly, and to give you an idea of the strength of THAT competition, LINFIELD reached the quarter-finals the year the filth won it. Really, they won fuck all, as their goals in the final both had players in offside positions. Tainted silverware for a tainted club.

And they're probably all gay too.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's celtic way also minutes silence for soldiers who fought and died for their freedom in this country so they could protest their republican shite because it certainly wouldn't happen if the nazis won WWII

They turned on the lights.

They fuelled U-boats by night.

They've not won the Champions League, they've won the European cup and that was in 1967.

Exactly, and to give you an idea of the strength of THAT competition, LINFIELD reached the quarter-finals the year the filth won it. Really, they won fuck all, as their goals in the final both had players in offside positions. Tainted silverware for a tainted club.

And they're probably all gay too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

Spot on.

I voted for Boyd.

Just following on from members picking a Celtic player over a Rangers player. I was brought up to hate everything Celtic, and told never to gave them any praise, and even our poor players you would always say were better than any of their players. They are a evil club who despise our club and everything we stand for even if they tell you different. All i will say is even if you think they have a players that you think is better never admit it, they are scum and always will be. Maybe time moves on but the hatred for them should be from cradle to grave.

:praise::praise::praise::praise:

I am not worthy.

:praise::praise::praise::praise:

I am not worthy.

First day back at work eh? :sherlock:

Still a great post minstral, no matter how many times I read it. WATP

NO FUCKING SURRENDER..................EVER.

Oooops, time I was at the doctors for my sick line ;) .

Love Rangers more than anything in the world.

Hate Celtic more than anything in the world.

They are the worst kind of scum, they support terrorists and child abuse but don't have the bollocks to take the heat for it.

SWEEP SWEEP THE SCUM ARE HERE!

2jeut00.jpg

How can you not hate them?

The celtic fans are a minority/majority split. I have friends who are celtic fans, who outside football are the most decent guys you could ever meet, when it comes to football we have a laugh, share a bit of banter and thats the end of it. These guys are the minority.

BUT, child molesting, tattie munching, mhanky bastarts like this guy seem to be in a majority group of scumbags, who my celtic fan friends, detest.

Celtic as a football club do not worry or concern me, I couldnt care less about them.

Rangers FC is all I think about.

The funny thing about this thread is that their is probably similair threads on Celtic boards with the same claims on it - the truth is the vast majority of Rangers and Celtic fans are essientially the same. Love their clubs, hate their rivals. Some of the views on this thread make me wonder if certain people on here have actually met any Celtic fans.

yes, BOTH have a lunatic fringe - but they are also just mirror images of each other - the extreme stuff just being two different sides of the same coin.

to suggest that thousands of Celtic fans have a 2D personality based on what club they support is ridiculous

The funny thing about this thread is that their is probably similair threads on Celtic boards with the same claims on it - the truth is the vast majority of Rangers and Celtic fans are essientially the same. Love their clubs, hate their rivals. Some of the views on this thread make me wonder if certain people on here have actually met any Celtic fans.

yes, BOTH have a lunatic fringe - but they are also just mirror images of each other - the extreme stuff just being two different sides of the same coin.

to suggest that thousands of Celtic fans have a 2D personality based on what club they support is ridiculous

:shifty:

:shifty:

yer maw!

i agree to an extent, but i hate aberdeen more than i hate celtic. Denying they've had some good players dosent make them any less hated by me though. Imagine if that were a man utd fan, being told to never admit torres or gerrard was a good player. Sensibility i say.

Lies! They are all bastards.

The one's from here are anyway.

No Surrender :pipe:

Don't insult us. :angry:

how did I insult anyone?

We are not the same, we dont hate everything British and sing songs of scum that have blown up woman and children, yet are happy to accept the good old British giro.

That has to be the best and most honest opinion ever on this forum. Power to your keyboard my man.

Guess I was brought up like you, never praise the bassas, never take their side, and the quicker they get to fook out of this country, the better.

We are not the same, we dont hate everything British and sing songs of scum that have blown up woman and children, yet are happy to accept the good old British giro.

All of them? really?

theres nothing like a great big massive sweeping generalisation eh?

how did I insult anyone?

You insulted us by comparing us to them.