Should we bring Bougherra back

flecky1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope hes ok

:(

Seen on ssn that Portsmouth will demand players back unless there gauranteed top personal security,dont think it will stop these mad bastards tho.

and pompey would be right

this is shocking

we should be looking after our own, Boughy is one of us

(tu)

Seen on ssn that Portsmouth will demand players back unless there gauranteed top personal security,dont think it will stop these mad bastards tho.

That's a surprise, I would have thought they were looking at a potential wage bill reduction there :ph34r:

Sorry!

Im with Portsmouth in this one and would demand that they either send Boughy back or provide insurance to cover the club's asset.

If Fifa have any balls (and sense) then they should cancel the competition now. Somone will be killed (or the bus driver who has already been killed), may sound racist but how many times do you hear of incidents of extreme violence in and around the African Cup of Nations?

Anyone feel slightly nervy for those going to SA for the World Cup? The word from Fifa and the police is that they can only guarantee the safety of supporters inside the stadiums. Europeans will be an easy target as the travel to and from games. Fifa's PC decision to award the WC to SA will come back to haunt them and they will have blood on their hands.

Arsene wenger said its shocking that the national team get to do what they want with the players which i agree with, at the end of the day he's under contract with rangers, we pay his wages, the national coach should really be asking rangers for permission to play bougherra.

Im with Portsmouth in this one and would demand that they either send Boughy back or provide insurance to cover the club's asset.

If Fifa have any balls (and sense) then they should cancel the competition now. Somone will be killed (or the bus driver who has already been killed), may sound racist but how many times do you hear of incidents of extreme violence in and around the African Cup of Nations?

Anyone feel slightly nervy for those going to SA for the World Cup? The word from Fifa and the police is that they can only guarantee the safety of supporters inside the stadiums. Europeans will be an easy target as the travel to and from games. Fifa's PC decision to award the WC to SA will come back to haunt them and they will have blood on their hands.

It seems that these sort of countries get away with this sort of stuff,it happened with the cricket no long ago,its happened wi European teams and never heard any punishment,but our Scots mhedia,press etc. seem hell bent on hammering the bears for a few party songs but let the bheasts go scot free. :pierre:

man city talking to fa over what may happen next after adebayor uninjured ...

flecky your spot on mate some players will be killed in the world cup this is just a warning

rip bus driver

Manchester City can confirm that striker Emmanuel Adebayor is uninjured after this afternoon's attack on the Togo team bus in Angola.

Club officials have spoken with Adebayor and though shaken by the terrible events, he is unharmed.

City boss Roberto Mancini spoke for everyone at the Club:

“I am relieved and thankful to hear that Emmanuel is safe and well after this terrible and shocking incident. Our thoughts are with the Toga team, their Football Association and the people. We send them our best wishes at this traumatic time,” he said.

The Club is currently in talks with the Football Association over what may happen next.

Forgive my ignorance, i've been moving house over the past 2 days. What the fuck is going on?

mad african terrorists have tried to massacre the togo football team in angola african nations cup

who knows whats going on

1 driver killed, adebayor and salifou are fine, 4 othes injured

Forgive my ignorance, i've been moving house over the past 2 days. What the fuck is going on?

The coach carrying the Togo squad was shot at in Angola think the driver is dead and some players are injured.

If our prized and expensive asset ( bougie ) is in mortal danger then the owner ( rangers ) shud be able to withdraw his services from the tournament. U wudnt leave ur spanking merc or Beamer in a warzone wud u?

Rip bus driver