Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

The accusations lack substance and evidence. McGroger won't even have to attend court. There are no charges to answer.

Is that is alias when he's out on the town?

Since none of us where there, we will need to see how it all shakes out.

lol. Smartass.

Anyhow. Would you fuck Alan if you had the chance cstamomusa? Be honest now.

Actually no I wouldn't..a few others in the team maybe. :blush:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The accusations lack substance and evidence. McGroger won't even have to attend court. There are no charges to answer.

lol. Smartass.

:craphead:

Naughty girl!

Names?

doubt its true , but more negativity on the way for the club need to gt rid of this guy asap he will never learn

What lesson is there here?

Don't get yer hole alan. you never know if 3 months down the line some scrubber is gonna accuse you of rape?

seriously ffs, unless he is proven guilty ( which im certain he wont be) then he has done absolutley nothing wrong except having a shag.

doubt its true , but more negativity on the way for the club need to gt rid of this guy asap he will never learn

Don't get yer hole alan. you never know if 3 months down the line some scrubber is gonna accuse you of rape?

seriously ffs, unless he is proven guilty ( which im certain he wont be) then he has done absolutley nothing wrong except having a shag.

Exactly :clap: He's no even done anything wrong there, Alan McGregor Loyal :21: :21:

lol. Smartass.

:craphead:

Naughty girl!

Names?

TBH I would probably have to pay them or use that drug you guys favor.

Rape is a serious allegation. If true it's horrendous for the victim and if false it's a disgusting lie that will forever stain the accused. I very much doubt that Allan Mcgregor is laughing just now or revelling in the nickname shagger. Some people on here should stop talking nonsense and treating this with so much flippancy.

Only the people who were there (and I assume thats none of the posters on here) know what happened. There is no point speculating any further about his innocence or whether she is lying, etc

We cannot assume he is guilty because of his reputation and nor can we assume he is innoocent because he represents our club - this has nothing to do with Rangers.

If true it will have been truly awful for her and if false truly awful for him.

Let the police deal with it. If he is charged and then found guilty he will deserve our revulsion and jail.

If found innocent he will deserve everyones full support and sympathy.

Now your thinking out your backside, getting "yer hole" is all fine and well, but sticking yer tadger in some poor burds pit when shes sleeping is rape.

Rape is a serious allegation. If true it's horrendous for the victim and if false it's a disgusting lie that will forever stain the accused. I very much doubt that Allan Mcgregor is laughing just now or revelling in the nickname shagger. Some people on here should stop talking nonsense and treating this with so much flippancy.

Only the people who were there (and I assume thats none of the posters on here) know what happened. There is no point speculating any further about his innocence or whether she is lying, etc

We cannot assume he is guilty because of his reputation and nor can we assume he is innoocent because he represents our club - this has nothing to do with Rangers.

If true it will have been truly awful for her and if false truly awful for him.

Let the police deal with it. If he is charged and then found guilty he will deserve our revulsion and jail.

If found innocent he will deserve everyones full support and sympathy.

He didnay do it but.

Now your thinking out your backside, getting "yer hole" is all fine and well, but sticking yer tadger in some poor burds pit when shes sleeping is rape.

Dunno, Alstone says it's fine if she's yer burd.

Sorry Hammer i forgot u were there and saw this!!!!!!!!

btw gsa's post is spot on!

Im only reading what your reading, didn't it state somewhere that she was sleeping.???

If your out cold, then you can't give consent.

Lets hope Alan has played "ball".. eh.

Im only reading what your reading, didn't it state somewhere that she was sleeping.???

If your out cold, then you can't give consent.

Lets hope Alan has played "ball".. eh.

The point im making is that no1 but mcgregor the other 2 and the woman know what happend so theres no point in speculating.

Lol IF IF IF she was asleep like she claims then he will deserve anything that happens to him

i personally don't believe for a second that A) she was asleep or B) he raped her

Where is this suddenly coming from that she was asleep <cr> ?

Lol IF IF IF she was asleep like she claims then he will deserve anything that happens to him

i personally don't believe for a second that A) she was asleep or B) he raped her

"It is understood she told pals she thinks she was drugged and awoke to find the player having sex with her, while the other men watched."

Why else would she be crying rape.. alternative being she was forced.. use your loaf.

"It is understood she told pals she thinks she was drugged and awoke to find the player having sex with her, while the other men watched."

Why else would she be crying rape.. alternative being she was forced.. use your loaf.

probably nothing to do with the money the NOTW and sun paid her for her story ( which se sold to the papers before going to the police)

use YOUR loaf

Wasn't this meant to have happened in November?

I read that she had a panic attack in front of a packed Glasgow street the next day.

Why has this been leaked to the papers 2 months later? Plus she never went to the police.

Justice for Allan McGregor!

Mcgregor is in the papers far too much for my liking and most of the time for the wrong reasons

anyone else think we should just get shot of him and be done with him? IMOP thats not how a rangers player should be acting of the field he is suppose to be a role model/ idol and im not bringing this up just because of these claims.

if the claims are proven to be true he deserves everything he gets

if false (which im pritty sure they are) then she should be punished for it and hopefully alan can pick himself up and carry on with his life/ career

Mcgregor is in the papers far too much for my liking and most of the time for the wrong reasons

anyone else think we should just get shot of him and be done with him? IMOP thats not how a rangers player should be acting of the field he is suppose to be a role model/ idol and im not bringing this up just because of these claims.

if false (which im pritty sure they are) then she should be punished for it and hopefully alan can pick himself up and carry on with his life/ career

Not sure about you ya queerhawk but Shagger's definitely my role model :sherlock:

Not sure about you ya queerhawk but Shagger's definitely my role model :sherlock:

He's living the dream :praise: Something like this was bound to pop up eventually.

Well done we'll make timslayer out of you yet ! (tu) You spotted him in one ! :sherlock: