Russell Anderson to sign on loan?

MisterC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have taken him when he went to Sunderland, not seen him since though, so can't pass comment.

Do we not have a call-back clause in Websters loan? Seems silly if we don't.

no one has!!! lol

we cant recall webster

(tu)

Thought he was a good player at Aberdeen and were it not for the grossly inflated transfer fee I would have wanted him signed at that time. If he could prove his fitness I think he'd be a great signing although i'd be worried gthat we were potentially signinmg another Webster.

Just been released by Sunderland ;)

Aye

http://www.safc.com/news/defender-anderson...2256213_1932351

What a nice website in comparison to ours.

well considering its that clubs official website which no doubt is better funded than here I would be amazed if it didnt look good.

I meant the Rangers Official Website, cheeky MisterC :P

he was more than decent for aberdeen, I dont see why not, I dont see it happening but its not like it would be much of a risk if it did happen. get him untill the end of season wages would be minimal if he can reproduce his aberdeen form he would provide good cover and give weir a break, if he is shite and doesnt play release him.

he was more than decent for aberdeen, I dont see why not, I dont see it happening but its not like it would be much of a risk if it did happen. get him untill the end of season wages would be minimal if he can reproduce his aberdeen form he would provide good cover and give weir a break, if he is shite and doesnt play release him.

If he produced his Aberdeen form he'd end up replacing Weir.

He was phenomenal in his final year at Aberdeen and had he been playing for one of the OF he would have pushed hard for POTY IMO.