Allan McGregor puts flat up for sale.

Jamie1807

Allan McGregor set for a move

RANGERS KEEPER PUTS FLAT UP FOR SALE

By Nicola Stow, 17/01/2010

TROUBLED Rangers goalie Allan McGregor is selling his plush penthouse pad, the News of the World can reveal.

The 27-year-old's gaff - which he shares with fiancée Leah Shevlin - is on the market for a fixed price of £950,000.

And the £25,000-a-week stopper has even thrown his FURNITURE into the deal.

Last night one neighbour told us: "It's a lovely flat, very spacious and well-decorated.

"I'm sure they'll be moving on to somewhere just as grand."

The apartment in Glasgow's West End - which McGregor bought for £920,000 in 2007 - boasts three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a games room, huge lounge and living room and a luxury kitchen.

Estate agents G1 Homes' advert states: "This magnificent duplex flat is over the top two floors of a 1900 blonde sandstone townhouse in the Park area.

"The townhouse has been split into only three luxury apartments. All the furniture is included in the sale too. The property is ready to move into."

The neighbour added: "It's the ultimate in luxury - a typical footballer's pad."

McGregor put the flat on the market before the January transfer window opened after he was linked with a big- money move away from skint Gers.

But with a possible transfer now looking to be off until the summer, he may move into a club-owned property if he sells the penthouse.

A Rangers source explained: "The club owns a number of properties which are used to house players from overseas when they arrive.

"If McGregor was to sell his flat, and desperately needed somewhere to live, I'm sure the club would be able to accommodate him."

Leah moved into the converted townhouse with McGregor in April 2008 - two months after they started dating.

In October that year, their cars were vandalised outside their home with sectarian graffiti.

McGregor's Bentley had "Holly Goaly" - a reference to Celtic's Artur Boruc, nicknamed the Holy Goalie - scratched on the side. Leah's Range Rover was also daubed with insults.

zzzzzzmcgregorhouse__84303a.jpg

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...uxury-flat.html

You would think that after falsely having him classed as a sex offender, they would maybe give him a break for a week.

It's the Scottish Mhedia.

They once made a huge deal of Allan, when he parked in a disabled space.

Fucking slow news week for them if thats all they have to write about.

No sign of an apology for painting him as a rapist last week when its quite clear now the girl is an opportunist money grabbing boot?

Didn't think so.

honestly.

if you well very wealthy and high profile and somebody tried to blackmail you !

would you instantly take your lawyer down to the authorities and sue them ?

he is a target,no doubt,but !!!!!!!!!!!

but...lawyers cost nowt to him,but papers make him act..he is Boric..gimme alexander.

If I was McGregor I would move - He cannot put up with this shit everyweek from the media

its not just the mHedia, its the selik fans too, they have targeted his home too

poor lad, he should get himself out in the sticks somewhere quiet, away from the scHum.

If I was McGregor I would move - He cannot put up with this shit everyweek from the media

its not just the mHedia, its the selik fans too, they have targeted his home too

poor lad, he should get himself out in the sticks somewhere quiet, away from the scHum.

Move to a rangers stronghold like larkhall or harthill :sherlock:

Moving won't change a thing, these idiots would just follow him. He can't help being a high profile name. The mhedia are scum anything for a story.

Moving won't change a thing, these idiots would just follow him. He can't help being a high profile name. The mhedia are scum anything for a story.

all depends where he moves to, he can get out the way, others players manage it

your quite right about the media

I think the constant press attention will see McGregor eventually move to England.

His lifestyle is tabloid gold for the rags up here, but down the road he would just be another Premiership keeper.

There is only so much that one person can take before they say enough's enough.

If he's leaving all the furniture I presume that means his bed too? :rolleyes:

Fuxsake, I hope he's washed the sheets!! :party:

I'd love to have the money to buy that flat.

He's shagged in my bed...He's shagged in my be,ee,ed. Allan McGregor, he's shagged in my bed. music.gif

Am sure a few players live in Edinburgh, that would be a decent move. Just away from Glasgow anyway.

Am sure a few players live in Edinburgh, that would be a decent move. Just away from Glasgow anyway.

yeah they do, your right, Greegsys from Edinburgh too, thats where MoJo got away from the shite as well

am sure Ian Murray still stayed at his parents house in Edinburgh when he moved to Rangers.

Thomson and Whittaker i dont imagine have moved to Glasgow, i could be wrong