Andy Little

Davie2909

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Followed up on the fumbled ball and put it away, I wouldn't expect any less. But well done anyway pulled us out a hole. I would start ahead of Lafferty any day of the week though. Hopefully Miller will be back and Lafferty can be banished.

Followed up on the fumbled ball and put it away, I wouldn't expect any less. But well done anyway pulled us out a hole. I would start ahead of Lafferty any day of the week though. Hopefully Miller will be back and Lafferty can be banished.

Brilliant anticipation for the goal, well done son. Will be a good player for the Club when he gets a run of games. Cant see how anyone can judge him at present as he has only had 10 mins here and there in different positions.

I fear he's going to become one of these McCulloch-esque "jack of all trades, master of none" type. He is 20, by now the management team should see which is his best position and get him to stick to it. I get the impression that would be up front.

I fear he's going to become one of these McCulloch-esque "jack of all trades, master of none" type. He is 20, by now the management team should see which is his best position and get him to stick to it. I get the impression that would be up front.

I think his best position is upfront. Does an ok job at RB and RM but I think he's a striker. May turn out to be a target man type centre forward. For now, useful squad player

To be fair he was shite apart from his goal.

He was on the park for 10 minutes FFS - at least he did what no-one else could do, put the ball in the back of the net!

I made a point on my bus after the game that Wylde looked pretty decent in his cameo appearance, he picked up the ball, wasnt scared to charge forward with it and showed a good turn of pace and I got shot down with a "He never found a pass" and "he was rubbish"... you really wonder what these kids have to do in these small appearances they get...

Give him a start upfront next week.

Well done Andy but i wouldnt say merits a start next week. Miller will be back by then and ill be hoping for miller and fleck up front.

Smith cant keep persisting with lafferty, its costing us points!

2 points from today while Laffertys played upfront , honestly it seems that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon to have a go at him

Becuase he's fucking shite and a waste of money thats why

Brilliant anticipation for the goal, well done son. Will be a good player for the Club when he gets a run of games. Cant see how anyone can judge him at present as he has only had 10 mins here and there in different positions.

He hasn't played enough to be judged in any position although he looks as if he knows where he should be making runs like a striker and anticipated and followed up like a striker.

He hasn't played enough to be judged in any position although he looks as if he knows where he should be making runs like a striker and anticipated and followed up like a striker.

He's an attacker, I'd say a striker, certainly not a right or center back!

He's an attacker, I'd say a striker, certainly not a right or center back!

Started on the wing against Italy and moved to a central role up front and did far better than Healy did, certainly looks a completely different player up there

From what I have seen of him throughout the years, he does not look comfortable at the back!

Centre midfield is his best position. Not a Barry Ferguson but a fantastic athlete who is box to box and will score alot of goals coming from deep.

From what I have seen of him throughout the years, he does not look comfortable at the back!

Centre midfield is his best position. Not a Barry Ferguson but a fantastic athlete who is box to box and will score alot of goals coming from deep.

Can't say I have ever seen him play there before.

I think he's played everywhere bar in goal. Where does he play for N.I?

Never seen him play there before either.

Personaly i think his long term future is as a striker but i think hes going to be shuffled around a lot,probably to his detriment.

I think he's played everywhere bar in goal. Where does he play for N.I?

Right side or upfront, IIRC?

Anytime I saw him for the youths/reserves, he never played in the middle of the park.