Golf

kplfishtank

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Played Barassie yesterday was dreadful got it going the 2nd half thought Gullane 2 was in better nick but barassie was still good. Is it Glasgow Gail’s you see from a couple of the holes ? 

Dundonald, 12th hole n 13 th tee 

18 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Dundonald, 12th hole n 13 th tee 

I have played Dundonald as well. 

Wasnt planning on playing the medal today as a I had 80th birthday dinner to go to at 12 (don’t ask) but decided about 1.30 to phone the pro shop and got a time with the old man for 2.40(2nd last game) 

Not hit the ball like a did today for about a year went out in +2 and was level par to the 15th (easiest hole on the course) and had a 5 bogey. Finished with 2 bogeys and a par had more bogeys the last 4 than a did the 14 before it had a 66 which is 5 under so will be getting cutt. My short game was excellent all day. Just one of they days. 

I chopped half my left index finger off in a saw accident just before Christmas, I am a carpenter and can work my way around it but this thread got me thinking about my golf as I have not been on the course since, ready made excuse for the shit scores if nothing else.