Owan Coyle

jamd1986

Anyone else seen this interview yet?

Regarding the chants of the Burnley fans , he said something along the lines of "What was I tonight? "Judas"? 2 weeks ago I was God, now I'm Judas. If they're going to get biblical about it I should be Moses, because I was the man who led them out of the wilderness".

What a fud. Fair-doos he did a good job at Burnley, but that's a few interviews he's conducted like that now and there's nothing worse than the sound a man constantly blowing his own trumpet.

I don't see the problem with him moving to Bolton. They are an established Premiership club, who have better and bigger players, and are a bigger club than Burnely. He also used to play for them.

Some of the Burnley fans deserve what they get - some of the stuff they have said is ridiculous. I'd certainly leave Burnley for Bolton.

I don't see the problem with him moving to Bolton. They are an established Premiership club, who have better and bigger players, and are a bigger club than Burnely. He also used to play for them.

Some of the Burnley fans deserve what they get - some of the stuff they have said is ridiculous. I'd certainly leave Burnley for Bolton.

Agree with all that Muff, and I also don't mind when managers have a dig back at people who have been constantly having a go at them, especially when they get one over them. But I just think he's doing this a bit too often. Class managers would rise above it and not make some silly slant on their chants in order to heap more self praise on himself.

Anyone else seen this interview yet?

Regarding the chants of the Burnley fans , he said something along the lines of "What was I tonight? "Judas"? 2 weeks ago I was God, now I'm Judas. If they're going to get biblical about it I should be Moses, because I was the man who led them out of the wilderness".

What a fud. Fair-doos he did a good job at Burnley, but that's a few interviews he's conducted like that now and there's nothing worse than the sound a man constantly blowing his own trumpet.

I actually thought that was quite a good line.

Plus the training facilities and youth development are far superior at bolton, Big Sam seen to that before he left..

I have no problems with what Coyle said post match, he was bang on imo.

Agree with all that Muff, and I also don't mind when managers have a dig back at people who have been constantly having a go at them, especially when they get one over them. But I just think he's doing this a bit too often. Class managers would rinse above it and not make some silly slant on their chants in order to heap more self praise on himself.

its always a tad uncomfortable hearing a manager praise himself...I know what you mean

and if Bolton stay up he will move himself up to Messiah status :angel:

Agree with all that Muff, and I also don't mind when managers have a dig back at people who have been constantly having a go at them, especially when they get one over them. But I just think he's doing this a bit too often. Class managers would rinse above it and not make some silly slant on their chants in order to heap more self praise on himself.

its always a tad uncomfortable hearing a manager praise himself...I know what you mean

Aye, he's the second coming :craphead:.

Again, I agree with most of the posts. He did a great job at Burnley, and Bolton are a step up in terms of previous league status, facilites and resources. Plus he played for the them in the past and will have a greater affinity for the club. I just felt theres a difference in saying "I think I did a good job there" as a one off, rather than the constant smuggness he's been emanating at nearly every interview he's had since leaving Burnley.

I hope it haunts him in the future when he becomes the tims manager :sherlock:.

Aye, he's the second coming :craphead:.

Again, I agree with most of the posts. He did a great job at Burnley, and Bolton are a step up in terms of previous league status, facilites and resources. Plus he played for the them in the past and will have a greater affinity for the club. I just felt theres a difference in saying "I think I did a good job there" as a one off, rather than the constant smuggness he's been emanating at nearly every interview he's had since leaving Burnley.

I hope it haunts him in the future when he becomes the tims manager :sherlock:.

they were ragin the other night as the Clyde pundit brigade said Coyle is now too big for Celtic as the EPL is where managers prefer to be

they were calling in droves coming out with stuff like ...' no manager is too big fer Schellick Fitbaw Club!' :craphead: