Should Algeria win the ACON.....

marinho1982

We need to start realising that when the premiership comes calling we actually can command a decent fee for certain players. If they want the player then they have the money, it's not worth risking our own season by letting him go for 3 or 4 million.

If Cuellar can go for 8 then Bougherra can go for 8.

We need to start realising that when the premiership comes calling we actually can command a decent fee for certain players. If they want the player then they have the money, it's not worth risking our own season by letting him go for 3 or 4 million.

If Cuellar can go for 8 then Bougherra can go for 8.

(tu)

some of our fans really under value Bougherra

hes an international, hes won titles, trophies, will win another 3 this year, played in african cup, played and has scored in Champs League, FFS hes a creative defender! Hes a fuckin class act.

he is worth more than any other player in Scotland

some fans thinking he is only worth 4 - 6 - 8 million makes me very sad and angry

he is worth so much more than that, its time the club grew a set of balls and demanded top top dollar for our best player, thats if anyone wants him of course.

top fee for a top player is a must

I would predict £4-5m

:craphead:

why doesnt that surprise me

total nonsense

sniff sniff

I'm entitled to my own opinion mate.

He's pretty much unproven out of the SPL which is reputed as a very poor league.

There is also the fact that our poor finances have been well documented so clubs will know how desperate we are.

Maybe £6-7m at the absolute maximum, but something like £4.5m wouldn't particularly suprise me.

Keep in mind, I am stating how much I think he will leave for, not how much he is "worth".

There is a difference, e.g. Kranjcar going to Spurs for £2.5m

I would predict £4-5m

:craphead:

why doesnt that surprise me

total nonsense

sniff sniff

I'm entitled to my own opinion mate.

He's pretty much unproven out of the SPL which is reputed as a very poor league.

There is also the fact that our poor finances have been well documented so clubs will know how desperate we are.

Maybe £6-7m at the absolute maximum, but something like £4.5m wouldn't particularly suprise me.

Keep in mind, I am stating how much I think he will leave for, not how much he is "worth".

There is a difference, e.g. Kranjcar going to Spurs for £2.5m

(tu)

but i still strongly disagree

Just because other clubs think were in desperate need of cash does not mean Bain/Murray should be accepting derisory offers, ye would have thought we would have learned from players leaving us in the past for peanuts.