Lafferty

adamlafferty

Great assist and to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if a team came in for him

Heard whispers he could be off to Liverpool if they cant get Kenwyne Jones

Watch this space

:lol::lol:

Another poor game from him imo, ran around alot, one decent pass at the start for Davis' goal but again, lacking in the basics and poor shot power.

It was a fantastic pass <cr>

... when did i say it wasn't? "Decent" is hardly a negative comment.

It's hardly a positive one either.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great assist and to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if a team came in for him

Heard whispers he could be off to Liverpool if they cant get Kenwyne Jones

Watch this space

:lol::lol:

Another poor game from him imo, ran around alot, one decent pass at the start for Davis' goal but again, lacking in the basics and poor shot power.

It was a fantastic pass <cr>

... when did i say it wasn't? "Decent" is hardly a negative comment.

But if a certain Mr Boyd had made that pass then McBoyd would be creaming himself over it.

Not many of us are Kyle Lafferty fans but you have to give credit when it's due. It was a super pass from Lafferty for the goal.

But if a certain Mr Boyd had made that pass then McBoyd would be creaming himself over it.

Not many of us are Kyle Lafferty fans but you have to give credit when it's due. It was a super pass from Lafferty for the goal.

I was going to make that point, but I thought everybody knew it would be a given :pipe:

Sorry Sir Oxford, i'll check with you before i post in future just incase someone takes offense from a words lack of (or over) positivity.

:praise:

Pretty harsh on John Fleck - dropping him for Kyle Lafferty.

The younger plays must get such a hit in confidence watching him play, probably thinking... "how the fuck can i not get his place in the team?"

When our full attacking team is back, Lafferty will be back where he belongs, the bench.

Sorry Sir Oxford, i'll check with you before i post in future just incase someone takes offense from a words lack of (or over) positivity.

I wish I could do sarcasm as well as you :love:

:h34rt: one day darling.

Pretty harsh on John Fleck - dropping him for Kyle Lafferty.

The younger plays must get such a hit in confidence watching him play, probably thinking... "how the fuck can i not get his place in the team?"

When our full attacking team is back, Lafferty will be back where he belongs, the bench.

Maybe i'm picking this up wrong, but it's like you personally want Lafferty to fail.

Now Lafferty has his faults and he's certainly struggling big time. But i hope he does find some form and create competition for places, not just taking a place on the bench. That ain't going to help us in the title run in when a certain Mr Boyd and Mr Novo are still dragging there heels over there future.

Maybe i'm picking this up wrong, but it's like you personally want Lafferty to fail.

Now Lafferty has his faults and he's certainly struggling big time. But i hope he does find some form and create competition for places, not just taking a place on the bench. That ain't going to help us in the title run in when a certain Mr Boyd and Mr Novo are still dragging there heels over there future.

You certainly are picking up on it wrong, why would i want him to fail?

Come on DB, you know thats ludicrous.

Me stating that "When our full attacking team is back he should be on the bench" is hardly me wanting him to fail, I don't shout "PLEASE MISS!" everytime he has a shot. Of course i want him to score, do well and win games for us.

But the matter is, he isn't.

He just hasn't impressed me at all overall, and given the chance to shine and prove why he should be up front in his 'natural' position he does poor, ok the service wasn't great to him all the time but his shots are too weak, and what annoyed me most is his lack of the basics.

Maybe if he didnt get the ball played up in the air to him and actually on the ground he might show us what he is capable of. Id love to see him prove us all wrong and actually be in a position to challenge Boyd and Miller, but the way he is playing he shows very little in ability, ok so he played well (ok maybe not well but atleast better than last week) for 20 od mins and it was a good pass for Davis to run onto but over the whole of his carrer at Rangers he has been very poor. Id rather Fleck was given a chance.

has been given his chance and i have willd him on but lets face it he is useless. Great pass for davis goal, then downhill from there, powder puff attempts at goal and then the 1 he hit with a bit of pace shud have been squared to miller for a tap in. He has little football sense.

Running around like a headless chicken wont cut it at rangers!