Lafferty

adamlafferty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He need's a goal, and fast. Plenty work rate tonight, but his touch and vision is poor. Long balls up to him all day long doesn't help.

Agree muff but thought the team was set out wrong ,we seemed to lack enough pace in the middle but big laff at least put himself about for a change.If Mendes etc. are fit for a game ,stick them on fs

Great assist and to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if a team came in for him

Heard whispers he could be off to Liverpool if they cant get Kenwyne Jones

Watch this space

I've also heard this.

I saw an improvement in his performance tonight. He had a few decent touches and played a delightful ball over the top for the first goal. Still room for a lot more improvement but things are looking up (tu)

Perfect summary, imo. Better, but more to go. Let's back him, he is wearing blue, he is one of our own.

Far too little and far to late in my opinion! Especially for the money spent... sorry wasted on him!

Yeah hes playing a bit better at times, a few good touches, some good vision... but his tackling, dramatics (i.e. diving) etc are shocking at time! Nae point mentioning goals, as he doesn't score enough anyways.

I would be more than happy to see Lafferty's spot be given to Little or Loy, coz with the same game time as Laf's been given, either of them could possibly accomplish a lot more.

I saw an improvement in his performance tonight. He had a few decent touches and played a delightful ball over the top for the first goal. Still room for a lot more improvement but things are looking up (tu)

Pish again lastnight and should not have started the game!

Watch this space

I've also heard this.

Which in itself would be interesting... not good enough for Rangers, but, good enough for one of the "big four"?

I actually can see why, in general, Liverpool play the ball on the deck

I would stick lafferty out on loan, see if he bucks his ideas up a bit, or, gets some confidence. Looks like a shadow of a player at the moment, but, at his age, seems a bit soon to cut losses, and, also, with the negative press on him, recouping any kind of money would be tricky, so, let him go out on loan and get either a - confidence and come back as a useful assett, or b - increase his "appeal" to other clubs thus maximising the revenue we get.

Watch this space

I've also heard this.

Which in itself would be interesting... not good enough for Rangers, but, good enough for one of the "big four"?

Dude. :lol:

:lol:

Liverpools whole game is based on Torres chasing lost causes and Gerrard feeding off headed scrapy headed clearances from opposing centre backs.

They are one of the most route one playing football teams around.

Watch this space

I've also heard this.

Dude. :lol:

:pipe:

Watch this space

:lol: :lol:

Another poor game from him imo, ran around alot, one decent pass at the start for Davis' goal but again, lacking in the basics and poor shot power.

It was a fantastic pass <cr>

... when did i say it wasn't? "Decent" is hardly a negative comment.

Watch this space

I've also heard this.

I would stick lafferty out on loan, see if he bucks his ideas up a bit, or, gets some confidence. Looks like a shadow of a player at the moment, but, at his age, seems a bit soon to cut losses, and, also, with the negative press on him, recouping any kind of money would be tricky, so, let him go out on loan and get either a - confidence and come back as a useful assett, or b - increase his "appeal" to other clubs thus maximising the revenue we get.

whooosh

:lol:

Liverpools whole game is based on Torres chasing lost causes and Gerrard feeding off headed scrapy headed clearances from opposing centre backs.

They are one of the most route one playing football teams around.

:lol: I only see thm on match of the day, and dont pay attention

That will be wy they are down the table then haha