Lafferty

adamlafferty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was fucking terrible. Aside from the booking, the fact he got taken off that early means Walter's lost faith in him now too.

He's had his chance, I don't want to watch that guy anymore.

I saw an improvement in his performance tonight. He had a few decent touches and played a delightful ball over the top for the first goal. Still room for a lot more improvement but things are looking up (tu)

Agree mate, i thought if he scored that goal where he could have passed to Miller then it would have done his confidence a world of good, but wasnt to be. I think if he had not received that booking then he would have stayed on. But i thought he gave a better performance too :D

I saw an improvement in his performance tonight. He had a few decent touches and played a delightful ball over the top for the first goal. Still room for a lot more improvement but things are looking up (tu)
I seen him tonight,but the jury is still out on him (tu)

He was fucking terrible. Aside from the booking, the fact he got taken off that early means Walter's lost faith in him now too.

He got taken off so he didn't get sent off.

He got taken off so he didn't get sent off.

Not really. That just gave us all the excuse we wanted.

Lafferty defiently has something, Walter isn't starting the guy for the sake of it, he does have ability, he needs a boost in confidence

It looks as tho he can't handle the pressure from opposition fans and the media, the best way to shut them up Kyle = Put the ball in the back of the net

He played not bad tonight, tried a bit too hard at times but good hold up play and good ball for Davis goal

He was abysmal again; he has no idea how to play as a striker.Standing still in the box doesn,t work, barging into players instead of jumping for the ball does not work, a first touch which goes 20 yards is not the attribute of a decent player, losing possession almost every touch does not help the team. His attitude on the park stinks as well.