Time to leave out the Union Jack?

Must say I think it's time we stopped using this flag for a period of 10 years or so - that way we may get shot of those arseholes in the BNP and those that placate them for the sake of an easy life or to make profits by selling related items...

Everyone in the UK knows we're proud to be British and nothing will change that, but when we're playing (outwith Scotland especially) away from home we should leave those UJ's at home.

It's high time we used the Saltire to emphasise our Scottish heritage!

Of course there's one exception! :uk:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say I think it's time we stopped using this flag for a period of 10 years or so - that way we may get shot of those arseholes in the BNP and those that placate them for the sake of an easy life or to make profits by selling related items...

Everyone in the UK knows we're proud to be British and nothing will change that, but when we're playing (outwith Scotland especially) away from home we should leave those UJ's at home.

Do you mean the " Union Flag"?

And what if AHWNN is actually at sea just now :pipe:

Didn't you write something similar to this in the Number 1 fanzine last season. Why are you bringing it up again all of a sudden?

I did and my attitude is still the same - we need to shake off these fools who cling to our coat-tails, before the 10 yrs is out they'll fuck off to some other club that's silly enough to put up with them!

As for the 'all of a sudden' reading some of the posters in the Debating Chamber it's clear some are Rangers fans and maybe we can scrape them off our shoes at the same time... :pierre:

It makes sense!

Are you feckin daft, we are Scottish and by default we are British and we should be proud to be British. There are good reason for us flying the Union Flag(FYI the Union Jack is the Navy name for the flag).

1. WE are a British club.

2. It Annoys the feck out the bheggars.

3. It’s Blue Red & White, the same as us.

4. It identifies us as a British club.

5. It shows our support for the U.K.

6. It shows our support for the British Crown.

7. It shows our loyalty.

Lecture over

WE ARE THE PEOPLE – end of.

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

Jack or Flag same thing to me!

I was gonna put 'Flag' in the title heading but why not rope some more people into the thread and see what occurs... :lol:

Aye,a think he is at sea?i think hes out there fishing :sherlock: