Who Would You Like To Sign

andymc10

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With those two players gone, there's still not even £1m pounds to spend. We'd struggle to afford someone outside of the british isles or the spl.

Well if the fee is around £1.5M for Mendes and smith is saying he can purchase a new player, i believe he could be getting most of that money

With those two players gone, there's still not even £1m pounds to spend. We'd struggle to afford someone outside of the british isles or the spl.

Well if the fee is around £1.5M for Mendes and smith is saying he can purchase a new player, i believe he could be getting most of that money

I dont see why not, as things were Walter said we didnt have to sell and so we assume the banks were happy with how it was going. Suddenly we have £1.5M and £40k a week to play with. We could spend £1M, £15K a week on wages, sort out Boyds contract and be £500K, and £15K a week better off than we were this time last week.

I can see, Kevin Kyle being one that is targetted!! :-(

Why?

We have Boyd, Miller, Lafferty & Little, all better players than Kyle, I'm sure Walter knows this as well

IMO Kevin Kyle is better than Lafferty and Little :craphead:

Mark Bresciano?

We were linked with him in the Summer of '08 but nothing came of it.

Australian international winger, who can also play in behind the forward.

Currently at Palermo in Serie A.

Did bresciano not have talks? im sure it was close to being a done deal

Didn't he reject us because he wanted to go to the Prem? Then a West Ham bid fizzled out and that was that.

Morten Gamst Pederson would be ideal right now on loan then get him on a free in the summer.

He can hit a decent freekick which is what we badly lack.

But everyone said Rothen could hit a decent freekick too :pierre:

I agree about Pederson. He looks like he's finding a bit of form again and after the t**** interest in him it would be a sweet coup.

victor moses :)

No chance that will ever happen

Hes going to premiership mate and crystal palace put a 5 mil price tag on him a few weeks back

only 3 championship clubs have made an offer of £1.5 mil , so if we got in quick then maybe we could tempt him

i know it wont happen but he would be a great signing

Guest SandyWaTp
victor moses :)

Palace are in administration so if we nipped in quickly it's not so far-fetched, however Premiership clubs have him on their radar.

Madrid have been interested aswell, past and present.

He would be great but it wont happen he can play in behind the strikers too.

Imagine a midfield/front line when every ones fit of:

Novo-----davis-----beasley

-----------moses----------

-----boyd-------miller----- :drool:

I'd prefer we signed Noah and King Solomon instead :pipe: