Danny Wilson's Potential.

OrangeBurn

At the minute he looks incredibly calm and composed for a 17 year old lad. I really believe he could be the best player to come through at Rangers since Durrant maybe? Obviously in a completely different position but just in terms of quality and class!

Would be good to have him tied down to a long term deal, he comes across to me as a player who could excel at any club and if stays with us hopefully forever then I would expect him to eventually wear the captain's armband.

He does seem to have it in him to be a leader. You can see it the way reacts when he makes a mistake even in the warm up he is a winner. Don't like buying into hype but he does seem to have talent.

At the minute he looks incredibly calm and composed for a 17 year old lad. I really believe he could be the best player to come through at Rangers since Durrant maybe? Obviously in a completely different position but just in terms of quality and class!

Ferguson?

he looks better than that

:)

(tu)

Ferguson?

Ferguson wasn't a patch on Durrant.

Durrant would have been one of the best midfielders this country has ever seen if it wasn't for his injury!

He has definitely got potential. I think he will be a great defender and hope fully we can hang on to him for a good few years.

He can pick out a good pass and his composure is excellent for his age, he always wins his headers and can tackle so hes got it all really.

If coached correctly, theres no reason why Danny Wilson can't get a move like Chris Smalling from Fulham has just got. Remember Smalling is 20 and Wilson's only 18. Wilson has already shown he can compete at Champions League level and also in a highly fierce Old firm game. That experience will be vital to him, and by the time he's 20, I'm sure he'll have the big clubs knocking at his door.

Needs to keep clear of injury though and also sign a new contract with us, a move now would just ruin his career, IMO.

He's someone that we need to get tied up on a long term deal, if Danny Wilson plays it right then he cold become a great defender.

Ahhh see what you did there :pipe:

Means it goes the opposite way from Lafferty. :pipe:

Guest SandyWaTp

I don't think anyone is overrating him, he deserves all the praise he is getting.

We can only rate him on what we've seen, which has been very good, consistent performances.

The future is very bright for this young man, I hope he keeps it blue.