ross mccormack to the scum?

manofthefuture

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...d-for-Ross.html

Was just wondering if the collective (or not really if, cos that's a given, but why) will single him out for worse treatment than normal Celtic players, seeing as how we developed him. Personally I think because PLG chucked him its more a case of Rangers making the wrong decision as opposed to him being treacherous, and if he plays well for Scotland I really won't mind.

It's probably a case of a shitty rag with a shitty story but it got me thinking anyway.

Quote today:

everyone knows I'm a massive Celtic fan. I had a season ticket for Parkhead and always said I'd like to play for them at some point.

Am delighted we sold the c*nt and if he goes back to the Septic Football Club he'll feel at home with the other losers.

If he's a celtic fan too right i will, especially hiding it then coming out in the papers.

he never hid the fact he was a celtic fan, in fact i rememeber hearing a story about him going to training with us with a celtic top on underneath

If he's a celtic fan too right i will, especially hiding it then coming out in the papers.

he never hid the fact he was a celtic fan, in fact i rememeber hearing a story about him going to training with us with a celtic top on underneath

That's rubbish - that would never have been allowed.

I think he is over rated but this might not be the worst deal in the world.

Signing someone with a decent goalscoring record, has experience of playing in Scotland and Europe, can play up front or on the wings... But hopefully he busts his ankle in training :)

He never pretended he wasn't a Celtic fan - he spoke about it in the papers about how he was getting hastle for it. Still that goal against Porto was amazing and I rate him as a player, shame he supports (or did support) them. Hope they don't sign him.

I thought everybody knew he was a tim, the story about him going to training with a celtic top on is bollocks though, people are always going to make up those kind of story's when there is a T*** among us, fuck the cunt though, pish then pish now very overrated.

one of his family is ma neighbour, well his aunty and she sais he has always been a wee dick, and thats his family, the wifey moved down here fae weegie land a while ago, she is a state

one of his family is ma neighbour, well his aunty and she sais he has always been a wee dick, and thats his family, the wifey moved down here fae weegie land a while ago, she is a state

thanks for letting us know in such fantastic detail