Walter will see off monkeyheid !

BLUEDIGNITY

can't see him leaving after 1 season unless we win the league by 15 points then questions will have to be asked, I for one hope he stays coz as long as he is we will win the league every season if this is the best he can come up with

Apparantly mcmanus was told not sign for Middlesbrough just to go on loan as mogga will be off either before or at the end of the season. Source ? Senior player at Ibrox ! ;):sherlock:

The most senior player at Ibrox is Davie Weir, or else this is BD shecht.

:sherlock:

Used to go to Balloch for Sunday School trips, Balloch always reminds me of soggy tomata pieces ! :sherlock:

Rumour doing the round that Paul Lambert has been getting consulted, on all Monkeyheid recent signings.

Wouldn't shock me if Monkeyheid is gone before the end of the season.

Seems apt when you consider that the actor Paul Lambert had a part in the Planet of the Apes. :pipe:

Rumour doing the round that Paul Lambert has been getting consulted, on all Monkeyheid recent signings.

Why wouldn't they just bring him in now and get rid of Monkeyheid, or accept one of his many resignations. Another rumor that has been doing the rounds. Who knows, i guess. That place is a fucking circus, and i love it! :sherlock:

Seems apt when you consider that the actor Paul Lambert had a part in the Planet of the Apes. :pipe:

is lamber not a bluenose.

thats what I keep hearing.

is lambert not a bluenose.

thats what I keep hearing.

aye