Protest against Lloyds Bank - Sunday 14th February v Hibs

Iniesta

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be sending in a donation next week.

Frankie, I'm guessing it wont be much different from previous banners but the scale of it could put a shiver through Lloyd's spine.

I can understand the bank wanting their money back, but I don't see them taking such drastic actions at other clubs with higher debts and lower takings.

Iniesta, I can only salute the way you have taking abuse on the chin here, anyone who has resorted to that is a fucking bellend imo

Well said mate.

Rafa, ;)

Really embarrassed with the comments on this site . So many so called fans saying protests are for the tic etc get a grip at least they mobilize when there club is threatened . I for one support the protest and know that at least ill have tried to save the club my fathers and his before him held so dear

Really embarrassed with the comments on this site . So many so called fans saying protests are for the tic etc get a grip at least they mobilize when there club is threatened . I for one support the protest and know that at least ill have tried to save the club my fathers and his before him held so dear

So the club is in danger then?

What exactly is it you are protesting about?

A bank that says muir was appointed by sdm.

When they are excepting 60p in the £1 for other troubled companies but not rangers.

For failing to make muir stand up and say what is expected to get them out he wont even talk to the media

For attempting to sell anything that is not nailed down

As a bondholder and customer i want awnsers . The fans deserve clarification

When they are excepting 60p in the £1 for other troubled companies but not rangers.

For failing to make muir stand up and say what is expected to get them out he wont even talk to the media

1) Worth protesting over?

2) Rangers have assets that cover the debt and some. Why should they take a 40% hit?

3) Is media whoring part of his job remit? Doubt it

4) What has been sold in the past year?

They won't accept 60p in the £1 becauser we have a lot more in assets should they decide to sell it off and recoup all their cash.

Muir does not have to talk to the Media, he is appointed in a role, by SDM on Lloyd's behalf to gain finacial stability and to actually ensure a long term future.

What the hell has been sold apart from Mendes? A player who was surplus..

Think about what is really happening? Say what you like, but I have Trust in Muir, and have heard that he and Smith have a very close relationship at the moment, which would tell me that maybe Walter is being drip fed pieces to get the media going.

Thinks are not as bad as being made out, and potentially by 2011 we could have cut the debt by at least 60% under the right guidance, without the need to sell!!

So, Protest Pish, fuck that right off! I will have no qualms about booing your pishy protest next Sunday. Call yourself a fucking fan... Your as bad as the RST and fucking Edgar!

1 - Who says he wasn't?

2 - What comparable businesses have Lloyds accepted 60p in the £1 for?

3 - Get who out? The bank? Presumably they'd like their money back before they "get out."

4 - What have they attempted to sell? I failed to notice the predicted fire sale in January, which we were told was definitely going to happen...

I'll be sending in a donation next week.

Frankie, I'm guessing it wont be much different from previous banners but the scale of it could put a shiver through Lloyd's spine.

I can understand the bank wanting their money back, but I don't see them taking such drastic actions at other clubs with higher debts and lower takings.

Iniesta, I can only salute the way you have taking abuse on the chin here, anyone who has resorted to that is a fucking bellend imo

Well said mate.

Rafa, ;)

Oh for goodness sake suck it up. Attempting to acuse people of 'abuse' just for asking for some straight answers (which STILL go unanswered) is verging on the pathetic.

1 - Who says he wasn't?

2 - What comparable businesses have Lloyds accepted 60p in the £1 for?

3 - Get who out? The bank? Presumably they'd like their money back before they "get out."

4 - What have they attempted to sell? I failed to notice the predicted fire sale in January, which we were told was definitely going to happen...

Donald muir is 100% Sir Davids employee, he is working in various places within MIH doing the same job he is doing at ibrox

I would imagine this guy doesn't have a clue what companies as it was made up on follow follow. Yuo wouldn't be allowed to querstion it on there so it has become a FACT.

i have a feeling this week will see something from Sir David to head this off, he has previous for doing that, so i would expect media house to be preparing something, maybe even donald muir speaking to the press (probably with wee chico iin a wood panneled office somewhere). I guess though that would be a good thing......although what he would say would not be what the people protesting want to hear i would imagine.

i have a feeling this week will see something from Sir David to head this off, he has previous for doing that, so i would expect media house to be preparing something, maybe even donald muir speaking to the press (probably with wee chico iin a wood panneled office somewhere). I guess though that would be a good thing......although what he would say would not be what the people protesting want to hear i would imagine.

Also wouldn't surprise me to see such an interview - of course the club/MIH/Lloyds/MH will be preparing a counter strategy.

And, I'd wager those organising a protest would be happy to see this as such disclosure is arguably what the protest is about. :)

Also wouldn't surprise me to see such an interview - of course the club/MIH/Lloyds/MH will be preparing a counter strategy.

And, I'd wager those organising a protest would be happy to see this as such disclosure is arguably what the protest is about. :)

Happy to see it, as i said (or certainly meant to say) but they won't be happy with what will be said and will no doubt call it all lies........

Happy to see it, as i said (or certainly meant to say) but they won't be happy with what will be said and will no doubt call it all lies........

Some possibly would - some possibly wouldn't.

But we certainly need clarity so if any protest (or the threat of a protest) helps provide that, that should please us all.

(tu)

Perhaps, just perhaps, the rumour of a protest may indeed prompt this....If so, its job done IMO

Some possibly would - some possibly wouldn't.

But we certainly need clarity so if any protest (or the threat of a protest) helps provide that, that should please us all.

Should being the important word.....

Donald muir is 100% Sir Davids employee, he is working in various places within MIH doing the same job he is doing at ibrox

The big question is whether he was placed there by the bank, and nobody can say with certainty that he wasn't.

The big question is whether he was placed there by the bank, and nobody can say with certainty that he wasn't.

Yet people are saying with certainty that he was...

Whether Sir David was told to employ Donald muir or involv e him with Rangers. His track record is in turning round businesses that aren't performing well, surely that seems like a good move whoever made it

This is the time to rally round our club, not have demo's because "make believe" offers have been rejected. While the club have debt, they will have to pay it back. Simple. All the information that is coming out has come from internet chatroom/media gossip. There is not one shred of proof whatsoever that all Donald Muir's wrongs are correct. Im not defending him or why he is there. Its a terrible situation we are in right now, but surely we should be filling our stadium, singing and screaming to get behind the team. All this is just counter productive.

Yet people are saying with certainty that he was...

Some people may have better information than the rest of us.

What I would say that there are a few non-message board people that I have spoken to who I would expect to know the situation and they seem convinced that Muir is the bank's man. It's not just a FF rumour.

Whether Sir David was told to employ Donald muir or involv e him with Rangers. His track record is in turning round businesses that aren't performing well, surely that seems like a good move whoever made it

If you call not reinvesting the Mendes money a good move.

Can you tell me with any certainty he is responsible for that ?

Can you tell me with any certainty he is responsible for that ?

Can you tell me with any certainty that he wasn't? He was certainly part of the management team that didn't, which resulted in Walter coming out with his statement.

I know that you need 100% proof befoe you would believe anything that eminated from FF, but there's certainly enough evidence to suggest that it's a likely possibility.

No I can't but as I don't know I won't just blame it all on him, wherever it came from.

By Smiths outburst I would say it's likely he was told he wasn't getting any money and what he said on Wednesday was a wee shot across the bows of anyone involved. I just feel Muir is a convenient bogeyman because of why he is working at the club.