Terry dropped as England captain

papaguy51

had to happen as Capello needs harmony in the team

Galloway was saying on QT last night he hoped Terry lifted the world cup and that private life has nothing to do with it

nonsense, the two, private and public are not mutually exclusive,

if a footballers off field behaviour is hurting a lot of others of course its relevent

as those effected will certainly not want to respect and follow him

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell else will be captain now?

Lampard wont wont it, Gerrard will be a pish Captain. Rooney is too young...

Gerrard's never been a "pish captain" for Liverpool, has he?

24 is too young to be a captain? Age doesn't matter, you need certain qualities to be a captain, not to be 28+. Rooney has those qualities.

Lampard won't want to be captain of his country? How so? <cr> Who says he'd even be in with a shout anyway.

Rooney for captain, IMO.

24 is too young to be a captain? Age doesn't matter, you need certain qualities to be a captain, not to be 28+. Rooney has those qualities.

Lampard won't want to be captain of his country? How so? <cr> Who says he'd even be in with a shout anyway.

Rooney for captain, IMO.

Fabregas is 22 and captains Arsenal, look how well hes been playing since he was made captain (tu)

Glad "the big man" has been punished like this. He's a racist, horrible scumbag cunt. What kind of example does it set when your captain starts greetin' like a big wummin out on the field cos he's shite at penalties.

terry2_673097e.jpg

Rooney for captain, IMO.

Fabregas is 22 and captains Arsenal, look how well hes been playing since he was made captain (tu)

Exactly mate, good point.

Best form of his career atm.

Wayne Bridge aint playing with England (at least i fucking hope he isnt as he is pish)

You know fine well that Wayne Bridge will be back-up to Ashley Cole in that squad.

Load of bollock's if you ask me. The English press have hounded him out, and why was David Beckham never stripped of the captaincy after his so-called affair with Rebecca Loos... ?

If Fabio Capello has taken the captaincy from Terry, then it should go to Wayne Rooney or Frank Lampard.

I think it was the fact that he betrayed his own team-mate as opposed to his wife that makes it different.

If you can't trust your captain off the field, how can you trust him on it?

I don't think it makes a difference to be honest.

You're a cheater or you're not.

Rio the new captain? Mr 'Oops, it appears I've missed a drugs test' Ferdinand?

If we're talking moral fibre, who is good enough in that England squad? Rooney shags grannies, Ferdinand as above, Gerrard beats people up in bars, Beckham cheated on his wife....

Hard one.

Load of bollock's if you ask me. The English press have hounded him out, and why was David Beckham never stripped of the captaincy after his so-called affair with Rebecca Loos... ?

If Fabio Capello has taken the captaincy from Terry, then it should go to Wayne Rooney or Frank Lampard.

I think it was the fact that he betrayed his own team-mate as opposed to his wife that makes it different.

If you can't trust your captain off the field, how can you trust him on it?

I don't think it makes a difference to be honest.

You're a cheater or you're not.

Rio the new captain? Mr 'Oops, it appears I've missed a drugs test' Ferdinand?

If we're talking moral fibre, who is good enough in that England squad? Rooney shags grannies, Ferdinand as above, Gerrard beats people up in bars, Beckham cheated on his wife....

Hard one.

David James? :BELM:

Rooney for captain, IMO.

Gerrard has skeletons in his closet like Terry, thus the pish captain comment.

Lampard wont take the captaincy because of Terry being his team-mate.

Rooney is still too young to be England captain and im not sure i want him representing my country either.

Rio? Would be perfect if he was actually fit and in form, but he isnt and thus shouldnt even be in the side.

Fuck it, give it to Beckham.

Absoutely ludicrous decision!

Terry should tell England to GTF, losing his captaincy over something completely irrelevant to football, whereas it is instead given to a man who missed a football-related drug test!?

And aside from the drug test thing, Rio is shite.

He has lost about 2 yards pace - see (a 70% fit) Torres' goal at Anfield, and looks to be getting weaker.

Ah well, sorry, weaker aside from when he is acting the "model professional" by closelining an opposition and then having the gall to appeal the ban!

Awful awful decision, up there with the Sfa's banning of Shagger and Baz IMO!

Rio Ferdinand is the new England captain, Gerrard vice-captain.

I am glad for Rio, I like him as a person and when in-form he is, IMO, the best center-back in the world. Although he really needs to focus on getting back to form and fitness for Manchester United before he even thinks about the England captaincy.

who cares who is captain? what difference does it really make on the pitch? utterly fuck all

I honestly feel that without Terry as Captain we will not do as well on the field in the WC.

In my opinion, your chances come down to how well Rooney is playing, not who is captain.

Rooney getting injured is a bigger blow than Terry being stripped of the captaincy. He can still defend just as well as before and organise defences with or without the armband.

Guest SandyWaTp

I am glad for Rio, I like him as a person and when in-form he is, IMO, the best center-back in the world. Although he really needs to focus on getting back to form and fitness for Manchester United before he even thinks about the England captaincy.

Behave

Behave

What? He is!

Behave

My opinion.

Obviously not everyone will agree.