Sir David to our rescue?

cooper1989

Mate.... And how do YOU match up to Sir David? Even in Rangers terms? Then.... we'll get in to your manhood. You -- like me -- know sweet, sweet fuck all.

How can you defend him if you know fuck all then?

You're an arse of a poster.

Really? Not so. The 'arses' are those that post shite about stuff they know nothing about. Like you. You offer no insight, just questions. What we need is answers.

Clearly, you have none. I still suggest, however, that Sir David, holds all of the cards.

Is that now clear enough for you? That is why I defend him.

He has come back and recapitalised us twice - this suggestion (followed by a fans share issue( is not as wild as many may think, A lot may ride on the recovery and it may be 18 months away but this suggestion is far from unrealistic.

Mate.... And how do YOU match up to Sir David? Even in Rangers terms? Then.... we'll get in to your manhood. You -- like me -- know sweet, sweet fuck all.

Really? Not so. The 'arses' are those that post shite about stuff they know nothing about. Like you. You offer no insight, just questions. What we need is answers.

Clearly, you have none. I still suggest, however, that Sir David, holds all of the cards.

:lol: Definitely an arse of a poster.

You talk some keech mate

You remind me of Comical Ali. :D

Call it our extraordinary sixth sense -- which we Scots possess. -- but I have a feeling....

There really is only one man that can resolve our situation. That is Sir David.

Money that would have been available 2 years ago, is not available now. Investors don't have the 'discretionary' cash to spend on a Football club -- ANY Football club. Rangers is a possible (probable?) losing proposition - and when you take into account, a guy like Warren Buffet lost 25 billion in the 'collapse'.. well. how much did potential Rangers suitors lose? Enough imho to make them now disinterested.

I don't know -- but enough that they won't just spend the 80 mill to get The Rangers as a 'Trophy 'acquisition.

My Guess? The Market comes back -- esp Real Estate. And.. SIR David rescues us again. The more I think about this... the more it makes sense. Sir David is our best bet.

Never count him out.. I don't.

Note: don`t think he is the answer to vision. To quantify that i ask you if he was such and as you say a possible saviour for us why did he let this situation develop.

Surely if he was such a good custodian of our club this situation wouldn`t have arisen.Don`t get me wrong i would love someone with a bit of unsullied wealth to rescue us.

That is a scenario i don`t see happening in this current economic downturn.The question still remains where has all the money gone.

And don't start about the 'alleged tax dodger' Dave King. He's a non player. Ask the SA authorities. (And never had enough cash anyway -- a 'bit' player.)

<cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

Some people should leave story telling to the likes of Britney and Nuremberg Hugh.

David Murray used Rangers FC to gain his knighthood, has left us in the lurch because he knew what was coming, and not for the first time, John McClelland anyone.

Charlatan, asset stripper, certainly not a fucking saviour or knight in shining armour.

You remind me of Comical Ali. :D

That is a wonderful shout.

The infidels will never reach Baghdad!

His share issues were just to gain more shares in rangers so that he could do as he pleased.

His share issue converting the loans he had made to the company into shares is one of the BEST things he ever done (although rectifying a bad financial position he created) - IF he had not done so and left the loans in place we would have been really tied down to the sucess or otherwise of MIH>