Sir David to our rescue?

cooper1989

Call it our extraordinary sixth sense -- which we Scots possess. -- but I have a feeling....

There really is only one man that can resolve our situation. That is Sir David.

Money that would have been available 2 years ago, is not available now. Investors don't have the 'discretionary' cash to spend on a Football club -- ANY Football club. Rangers is a possible (probable?) losing proposition - and when you take into account, a guy like Warren Buffet lost 25 billion in the 'collapse'.. well. how much did potential Rangers suitors lose? Enough imho to make them now disinterested.

I don't know -- but enough that they won't just spend the 80 mill to get The Rangers as a 'Trophy 'acquisition.

My Guess? The Market comes back -- esp Real Estate. And.. SIR David rescues us again. The more I think about this... the more it makes sense. Sir David is our best bet.

Never count him out.. I don't.

Note:

And don't start about the 'alleged tax dodger' Dave King. He's a non player. Ask the SA authorities. (And never had enough cash anyway -- a 'bit' player.)

Call it our extraordinary sixth sense -- which we Scots possess. -- but I have a feeling....

Money that would have been available 2 years ago, is not available now. Investors don't have the 'discretionary' cash to spend on a Football club -- ANY Football club. Rangers is a possible (probable?) losing proposition - and when you take into account, a guy like Warren Buffet lost 25 billion in the 'collapse'.. well. how much did potential Rangers suitors lose? Enough imho to make them now disinterested.

I don't know -- but enough that they won't just spend the 80 mill to get The Rangers as a 'Trophy 'acquisition.

My Guess? The Market comes back -- esp Real Estate. And.. SIR David rescues us again. The more I think about this... the more it makes sense. Sir David is our best bet.

Note:

Going by your predictions with the Rangersmedia bookie scpre i reckon this is another Flop :lol::lol::lol:

And don't start about the 'alleged tax dodger' Dave King. He's a non player. Ask the SA authorities. (And never had enough cash anyway -- a 'bit' player.)

Note:

Going by your predictions with the Rangersmedia bookie scpre i reckon this is another Flop :lol::lol::lol:

I bet on The Rangers to WIN every match. ok... I'm not a betting man. That's why :craphead:

But... looking at the economics of the situation... who would count this guy out? Not me. Who's going to buy us? No one. He holds all the cards... and we will become profitable.

Remember, MUIR works for Sir David. Sir David has said for years we need to live within our means. This ain't Lloyds v Rangers -- it's SDM getting our house firmly in order.

Wake up people. And well done SDM.

My hero.

partly agree coop! idealy when the market rebounds Murray will again through MIH underwrite an open offer or rights issue giving the fans an opportunity to buy shares but keep a majority shareholding which he will then sell for around 25 to 30m or keep hold of depending on our situation and developments over the next 12-18months.

Note:

It's Murray that got us into this mess.

Note:

It's Murray that got us into this mess.

not just murray ffs

he let his heart rule over his head, but some of our "purchases" have been nothing short of criminal

Note:

I bet on The Rangers to WIN every match. ok... I'm not a betting man. That's why :craphead:

But... looking at the economics of the situation... who would count this guy out? Not me. Who's going to buy us? No one. He holds all the cards... and we will become profitable.

Remember, MUIR works for Sir David. Sir David has said for years we need to live within our means. This ain't Lloyds v Rangers -- it's SDM getting our house firmly in order.

My hero.

I despair sometimes, a hero who has left our club on its knees. :disappointment:

Note:

My hero.

David Murray a hero ? That will be fucking right :lol:

Note:

My hero.

He is... A Man of considerable know how. A Man that has created tens of thousands of jobs. Let me ask you, what the fuck have you done in your life that you can give such an 'informed' insight? A high level summary is fine btw...

Eventually, you will come around after he rescues us (again).

Note:

My hero.

He is... A Man of considerable know how. A Man that has created tens of thousands of jobs. Let me ask you, what the fuck have you done in your life that you can give such an 'informed' insight? A high level summary is fine btw...

A man who has dragged us into financial meltdown TWICE and left us in this terrible state we find ourselves in now.

If you think this is anyone but David Murray's fault you are deluding yourself.

Note:

My hero.

A man who has dragged us into financial meltdown TWICE and left us in this terrible state we find ourselves in now.

Mate.... And how do YOU match up to Sir David? Even in Rangers terms? Then.... we'll get in to your manhood. You -- like me -- know sweet, sweet fuck all.

Note:

My hero.

Mate.... And how do YOU match up to Sir David? Even in Rangers terms? Then.... we'll get in to your manhood. You -- like me -- know sweet, sweet fuck all.

Most Rangers fans know more about our history and traditions than Murray ever will. The same Murray has tried to destroy our culture and traditions, plus he would never defend our fans or club, when everyone was attacking our club.

You don't half talk some amount of shite! I've got to match up with DM in financial terms before I can criticise him ?

Or in terms of how " big " a Rangers fan he is ? Murray is not and never will be a Rangers man. Hopefully I'm right in saying David Murray has lost interest in running our club, he's used as a his part time hobbie and now that he's done with us he's tossed us aside.

We both know fuck all ? You can speak for yourself on that matter as it's pretty apparent you know next to nothing. Murray is a cunt and like Muff said, I'll be happy if I never see him again ;)

How can you defend him if you know fuck all then?

You're an arse of a poster.