Gay footballers..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it works its as simple as they make out

At school no one who was gay, or could be presumed gay wanted to play football.

Therefore they were always shit at it and definitely never made it to the professional level.

Id be surprised if there was 4, never mind 400

I always hear the same names getting mentioned whenever i talk about this: campbell, jenas, o'shea and matt taylor. Whenever a footballer is allegedly gay its always followed by 'nah seriously he is, will young shagged him'.

You are gay and you were shagged by Will Young.

Fuckadmin.gif

Your question has been answered, why would someone come out and admit he was gay. It is still taboo amongst football players. I for one would not be keen sharing a dressing room with an openly gay person, would you?

why? its not like he's gonna shove one up you while your tying your laces is it?

I always hear the same names getting mentioned whenever i talk about this: campbell, jenas, o'shea and matt taylor. Whenever a footballer is allegedly gay its always followed by 'nah seriously he is, will young shagged him'.

Fuckadmin.gif

I've told you before, I'm not your dad.

Fuckadmin.gif

I've told you before, I'm not your dad.

Och! I can keep wishing though?

Your question has been answered, why would someone come out and admit he was gay. It is still taboo amongst football players. I for one would not be keen sharing a dressing room with an openly gay person, would you?

why? its not like he's gonna shove one up you while your tying your laces is it?

You clearly don`t know how good looking I am!

It is a man`s game nobody likes men pretending to be girls in the dressing room.