***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't sound like McGregor's going to make this.

The rumours of a fractured eye socket and a possible slash to his back seem pretty strong at the moment.

Oh well, we'll need to plump with Scotland's second best goalie!

I wouldn't be too worried with Neil in goals, the guy doesn't let the big occasions get to him, would still rather hav McGregor obviously tho

And apparently, King Keano II "The Saviour" reckons the pressure is on the Gers - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8527016.stm

You'll need to forgive me here, but I am absolutely astonished that people want to break up our 34-goal strikeforce for one of the worst Celtic defences I've ever seen.

Together, Boyd and Miller have scored more than Hamilton, Falkirk, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts, yet people want to drop one of them for a defence that's conceded 19 goals in 13 away games.

:anguish: doesn't quite sum it up!

Too much respect. Let's play it our way, and not worry about them.

Two good posts (tu)

I'm not too worried about McGregor missing out (if he does). I'm a big fan of Neil Alexander (have I mentioned that before?), I think he is what we need for an Old Firm game anyway.

If McGregor is even slightly struggling, if there is anything holding him back from giving 100%, he should be nowhere near the starting line up for this game. We need a fully-focussed keeper who can fully commit to any situation thrown at him in this game.

Gonna be something else this game. Massive

Like the one in May when Davis scored, probably the worst I've been before an Old Firm, couldn't sit at peace or nothing!

Hopefully we just start amazing and bang in the early goal

Another repeat of the 2-1 game this season would be smashing, 2-0 up after 15 minutes

Gonna be something else this game. Massive

Like the one in May when Davis scored, probably the worst I've been before an Old Firm, couldn't sit at peace or nothing!

Hopefully we just start amazing and bang in the early goal

Another repeat of the 2-1 game this season would be smashing, 2-0 up after 15 minutes

That first 20mins was unreal, hahaha Miller! :clap:

Not too sure on the score. I'll say 2-0.

craig cfc?!?!

He's a known Celtic fan, he's been on this since the old RM which was a mixed forum, he was allowed to stay apparently just for someone to pound every now and again!

Haha oh right i see this is one of CR's moments of lunacy.

Oh and i remember a craig RFC.... was his account changed or some shit?

He got banned back in November over nothing, then CR brung him back last night drunk :lol:

hahahahahahaha

this is fantastic :lol:

Haha oh right i see this is one of CR's moments of lunacy.

Oh and i remember a craig RFC.... was his account changed or some shit?

He took a hissy fit and vowed never to come back on RM again...

This must be his celtc supporting brother I presume :P

haha oh right i see :craphead: