Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had confirmation that he has been done.

Rangers tryin to keep it under wraps until monday and sfa have been approached over it after the weekends kickin.

Silly Silly boy

she was obviously a jungle at the madam

Aye..........................and I'm a fuckin astronaut.

He used those players as an example. Gazza was an irreplaceable talent, as was Goram at that time. McGregor is -far- from irreplaceable.

Would Alexander have saved the shot from Samaras right after McCulloch equalised for us at the piggery?

Would Alexander have saved that shot at Bremen?

If the answers no (which we all know it is), then that shows he's irreplaceable.

Too many people have a problem with McGregor over what happened with the Jocks. I don't care what he does off the park, if he keeps pulling saves like that he can rape my fucken maw while giving my da the finger for all I care.

lol

anyone else getting highly suspicious at all these n00bs recently?

:ph34r:

Hmmm.....

.... REIDS A TIM!

:pipe:

captured :ph34r:

AM looks alright going by the pics!

1957453_1957453.jpg

here's to seeing him between the sticks on Sunday. :clap:

It dosn't work like that, once someone famous or a footballer is arrested the media have like a mole that tells them, and yous think they wouldn't have that story out until after sunday, ffs catch yourself's on, that would be on every news station and paper all over the world no holding back.

Yous are taking the piss right.?

He used those players as an example. Gazza was an irreplaceable talent, as was Goram at that time. McGregor is -far- from irreplaceable.

Would Alexander have saved the shot from Samaras right after McCulloch equalised for us at the piggery?

Would Alexander have saved that shot at Bremen?

If the answers no (which we all know it is), then that shows he's irreplaceable.

Too many people have a problem with McGregor over what happened with the Jocks. I don't care what he does off the park, if he keeps pulling saves like that he can rape my fucken maw while giving my da the finger for all I care.

anyone else getting highly suspicious at all these n00bs recently?

:ph34r:

Hmmm.....

.... REIDS A TIM!

:pipe:

captured :ph34r:

AM looks alright going by the pics!

1957453_1957453.jpg

here's to seeing him between the sticks on Sunday. :clap:

Na, that's an old picture that has been photoshopped - he really has been sacked ;)

Fcuking ridiculous some of the replies in here, what you'd expect to see over on the tims message board :anguish:

Yet people still choose to believe the gutter press, and bheggar bastards :fcukingmakesmesick:

just saw him bouncing about murray park on sky sports news

in handcuffs though ;)

Hahaha seen that too, Walter is having a press conference soon to discuss the matter and will have to bring out mcgregor with a jacket over his head

McGregor story has been stirred up by an un named "source" at cheltic phark.. in the hope it stops them looking so fooking paranoid about blaming refs, linesmen, ball boys, pitches, stadium, and any other sad excuse for not winning enough games. Why dont they just put there hands up and say it, they are mhince and if we win on Sunday then its 2 in a row !!!

"mcgregor getting charged with rape, will b in the papers 2morrow, apparently will never play 4 gers again"

i just got a text saying exactly that and i shat masel... does anybody kno wots goin on... just sumbdy takin the piss?

jus seen walter on sky sports sayin he is fit n ready to face the tims...so probli sumbdy bullshitn aye?