YNWA on Sunday

HeNdRyRFC1873

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a thought.

and i can guarantee you if we did sing it it would piss them off.

as i said before, i am not saying we should sing it or i personally want to sing it.

it would just annoy them ahahah

stop reading into it so much (tu)

wot about a rendition of the "if you stand song" that we sung at easter road back at xmas time

then no surrender and then a huge big rendition of the billyboys

If you stand?

Is this a new song or is it will you stand? :pipe:

thats the one am on about! sing that cause that was good at easter road when we sung it

wot about a rendition of the "if you stand song" that we sung at easter road back at xmas time

then no surrender and then a huge big rendition of the billyboys

If you stand?

Is this a new song or is it will you stand? :pipe:

thats the one am on about! sing that cause that was good at easter road when we sung it

Good call, that would sound brilliant being belted out at Ibrox :pipe:

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

Scott mate fancy me and you giving derrys grace a blast? ;):)

I liked it when we used to twirl the scarves around our heads when that song was being sung - looked fantastic

Yes, it would certainly out-do their ritual scarf holding thing. And as long as everyone in the Brox is making some kind of noise it should drown out YNWA.

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

always turn my back on the six finger, web feet brigade,especially at the glitterdome

What is it then? Its an absolutely awful...thing to say? Is that better? Its fucking terrible whatever it is.

You are ridiculously ignorant at times.

Bizarre.

He's only saying that cause its his mate who suggested it. :lol:

What is it then? Its an absolutely awful...thing to say? Is that better? Its fucking terrible whatever it is.

Bizarre.

dont think he is mate, considering when i said last year in school, it would rile them if we sang it as a joke it is their song...he said it would never happen, he would never do it and it would make us look fucking stupid.

Bizarre.

dont think he is mate, considering when i said last year in school, it would rile them if we sang it as a joke it is their song...he said it would never happen, he would never do it and it would make us look fucking stupid.

He was correct.