***Inter Milan vs Chelsea Match Thread***

Ryan_1

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Chelsea deserved at least a draw to be honest, they had better efforts on goal and should've had two penalties.

Am I the only one that notices Lucio's dives every time he's in the corner?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Thought Chelsea deserved at least a draw to be honest, they had better efforts on goal and should've had two penalties.

Am I the only one that notices Lucio's dives every time he's in the corner?

Long range efforts, that's all.

Eto'o missed an unbelievable chance!

Thats the end of it right there, great.

Yet another season of shit and pain in the CL, and people say we are plastic fans, yet put up with this crap year after year.

Oh aye, it must be awful reaching CL finals and semi-finals every year and challenging for one of the biggest leagues in Europe. :rolleyes:

It is awful when every ear you are either screwed by red cards, refs or just generally being shot (monaco).

Damn i feel like a Spurs fan, getting up near there almost every time yet failing.

Yet another season of shit and pain in the CL, and people say we are plastic fans, yet put up with this crap year after year.

Oh aye, it must be awful reaching CL finals and semi-finals every year and challenging for one of the biggest leagues in Europe. :rolleyes:

It is awful when every ear you are either screwed by red cards, refs or just generally being shot (monaco).

Damn i feel like a Spurs fan, getting up near there almost every time yet failing.

Spurs fan? You sound like a tim.

Fuck me, it was a cracking result for Chelsea.

A 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge and your through for fuck sake.

Spurs fan? You sound like a tim.

Fuck me, it was a cracking result for Chelsea.

A 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge and your through for fuck sake.

I should call you a wanker for that statement, but I won't.

Not only losing, but having your goalkeeper stretchered off with a possible cruciate damage with a guy you dont rate at all as backup is worthy of being fucking pissed off. Hardly a cracking result or performance tonight.

Not only losing, but having your goalkeeper stretchered off with a possible cruciate damage with a guy you dont rate at all as backup is worthy of being fucking pissed off. Hardly a cracking result or performance tonight.

Call me what you want, but you do. Blaming the referee for your misfortunes.

As I said, all Chelsea need is a 1-0 win and your through.

There's times when blaming the referee is a legitimate thing to do.

How many people in this thread said that was a Stonewaller?

How many two years ago in that absolute farce of a game against Barca said we deserved 2-3 stonewallers?

Face it, referees do not like Chelsea in Europe, though I will be the first person to admit we get the calls in the PL.

Blaming the ref again, chelsea are the english tims, nothings there fault its always somebody elses

No-one called you a tim.

Really?

'You sound like a tim.'

'chelsea are the english tims'

Going a bit too far don't you think?

"You're a tim".

Sounds nothing like which you just quoted there. But I apologise if you're offended, but your complaining about referees is exactly what that mhob do.

Chelsea are still in it thanks to that shit goal from Kalou, but I wouldnt fancy anyone against a Mourinho side with a 1 goal head start.

With the form of Terry, and if LB isnt sorted, then its likely Inter will score at Stamford Bridge too