Celtic's ibrox allocation

briggsGer

Was listening to Sam allaydyce talking about how he has moved away supporters allocation to the upper tear to ensure that that surrounding 4 sides are home supporters, martin o'neill did the same at villa's ground.

When we go to parkhead we are shunted into a corner, it has always annoyed me that Celtic essentially have a quarter if our ground, almost giving them an end.

Does anyone know if we have the old-firm away allocations are the same, considering ibrox capacity is 10,000 less.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure the allocations are around the same (7.5k - 8k)

With Celtic i think getting slightly more than us, although im sure we have been told they get that stand due to health and safety etc. I may be wrong..

Yep, Health and safety won't let normal people anywhere near those filthy, disease ridden animals. They have to have a whole stand segregated to themselves.

Im pretty sure the allocations are around the same (7.5k - 8k)

With Celtic i think getting slightly more than us, although im sure we have been told they get that stand due to health and safety etc. I may be wrong..

Yep, Health and safety won't let normal people anywhere near those filthy, disease ridden animals. They have to have a whole stand segregated to themselves.

:lol:(tu)

Also, what i hate about it is that the fucking herd walk down past the WRC on matchday towards the roundabout and there are roadsigns etc that theu stick their fuckin manky stickers on :mad:

They usually dont last long up there but if you walk by to this day you can still see reminents of fuckin dirty celtic badges and 4 leaf clovers :anguish:

It wouldn't really want to move them anywhere else...and we can't exactly split the Broomy in two.

Why not?

6000 Celtic fans taking up half the Broomy, a line of security and empty seats and then about 1000 Rangers fans? Not for me!

Give them some of the GS and the corner were the away fans go,then we could have the full broomloan.

Was listening to Sam allaydyce talking about how he has moved away supporters allocation to the upper tear to ensure that that surrounding 4 sides are home supporters, martin o'neill did the same at villa's ground.

That idea is totally stupid. Imagine having to sit just below the away support with the bastards practically within spitting distance? No thanks. Can't even understand why that would be allowed. Guaranteed the away support are gonna start launching things down at the home fans in front of them. If SA & MON think that's a good idea they're even bigger muppets than I thought they were.

I think they should be moved elsewhere. Logistically, the Broomie is ideal but from a footballing perspective it gives them certain advantages they should never have at Ibrox.

Where? I think were they are the now is the best place they could be.

If we do get the screens ripped down and seats built I would like to see them stuck in the corner like we are at the tatty dome.

The layout of our ground dictates that anywhere we put Celtic fans is going to give them a bigger advantage than we get at the Glitterdome in that fucking corner.

But at the end of the day, instead of complaining about it just outsing them from start to finish so they can't influence the game. Simples.

yes their capacity is 10,000 more than Ibrox.

You use your first post to exaggerate the capacity of the paedodome?

I think you're on the wrong board, the fiddleboard's that way -------------------->

I used my first post to answer a valid question about ticket allocation. As a club deck member and season ticket holder for many years it is annoying to be even associated with that other mob. I can assure you I only knoww the capacity of football grounds because I have been in most of them in Britain and a few in Europe! Bye the way you seem to know where the "fiddleboard is!!!!