Meanwhile over on kerrydale street....

spireblue

in answer to a question posed by one of the dillusional mhanks,which was...

how can we hurt the sfa without hurting our club,comes this gem...amongst others

....as was said previous, boycott away games, but we all knew from the first day of the season that if the H*** did not win the league they would be out of business and the establishment would not allow that, so brothers,the league was lost on the first game of the season not today.

but tomorrow we will still wake up tims and guilt free ,unlike the establishment. and i also think browns sending off was a direct message from smith and his sfa cronies that no matter what we say or complain about, they will always do what they want with us.

hail hail, next year we will be back stronger,( and hopefully a new management team)

SAD FHUCKERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE ALL THE SHITE THATS IN THEIR HEADS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

LETS ENJOY THIS NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS FELLOW BEARS. W.A.T.P.

in answer to a question posed by one of the dillusional mhanks,which was...

how can we hurt the sfa without hurting our club,comes this gem...amongst others

....as was said previous, boycott away games, but we all knew from the first day of the season that if the H*** did not win the league they would be out of business and the establishment would not allow that, so brothers,the league was lost on the first game of the season not today.

but tomorrow we will still wake up tims and guilt free ,unlike the establishment. and i also think browns sending off was a direct message from smith and his sfa cronies that no matter what we say or complain about, they will always do what they want with us.

hail hail, next year we will be back stronger,( and hopefully a new management team)

SAD FHUCKERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE ALL THE SHITE THATS IN THEIR HEADS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

LETS ENJOY THIS NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS FELLOW BEARS. W.A.T.P.

Paranoid nutters honestly they lost the league the day Monkeyheid took charge he is fucking clueless.

Strachan as much as i hated that little Chesney looking cunt had them playing with passion now they are goingout expecting to get beat ha ha ha ha love it. :wink:

yes g4rry it is,aspirations of being a model,so no harm.could be in the sun one day(she hopes)quite proud of her tbh thats why she is there.

Cool, post more. I'm a talent scout for a well known model agency. I could help you out.

girls_gone_wild_talent_scout_tshirt-p2357352141621681323ppt_400.jpg

yes g4rry it is,aspirations of being a model,so no harm.could be in the sun one day(she hopes)quite proud of her tbh thats why she is there.

Cool, post more. I'm a talent scout for a well known model agency. I could help you out.

Unlike G4rry I actually do have connections with a top model agency. Well that is a lie as it is actually my mrs(she isn't a model just works for them).

You got any portfolio of hers? If so post it here and pm me either your or her details and I'll pass them on.

Unlike G4rry I actually do have connections with a top model agency. Well that is a lie as it is actually my mrs(she isn't a model just works for them).

You got any portfolio of hers? If so post it here and pm me either your or her details and I'll pass them on.

:lol:

You just want something to fap to as well.