Walter

slimjim1690

I'm starting to come down from my high, but I'll work on that in a minute.

I'd just like to take a minute here and thank Walter and staff for the way that they have conducted themselves this week in face of the provocation that has come from the east end.

Once more you have conducted yourself and the club with the utmost dignity even though you, or members of the staff and players must have been under so much pressure to answer the nonsense that was emanating from that most unsporting of institutions across the city.

The decorum that has been shown from all at Ibrox in this most trying of weeks is a credit to yourself and all who work under you and is much appreciated, and to watch our talking being done on the park today fills me with pride to be able to say that I support a team with integrity and who will never bow to anyone who tries to slander us through lies or inuendo.

Thank you Walter and all associated with our great club for a job well done today.

followed the gers for more years than i care to remember . but believe me guys this championship will be the greatest in rangers history given all the circumstances which are rammed down our throats every day . ive often disagreed with walters taticts . but if and when we lift this title , for me he will be rangers greatest ever manager. arise sir walter

followed the gers for more years than i care to remember . but believe me guys this championship will be the greatest in rangers history given all the circumstances which are rammed down our throats every day . ive often disagreed with walters taticts . but if and when we lift this title , for me he will be rangers greatest ever manager. arise sir walter

Couldn't agree more. (tu)