This Is How To Handle Taigs

Brilliant game by KT once again.

Anyone have a video of Boughie's tackle, when they had 3 coming forward against just two of us ?

Looking for that also, was fucking amazing, shitting myself when he had it and then bougherra stuck his foot out and made it look so simple.

Fantastic player and unreal performance. I don't think there was a player that I was disappointed in other than Lafferty who was as useless as ever (at least he got Brown sent off though :P). McGregor handled the immense pressure well and made no mistakes pulling off the saves required of him. Weir and Papac were solid as ever, Whittaker had McGeady covered for once and Bougherra was everywhere pulling off unbelievable tackles. Davis, Edu, Thomson and Novo gave there all and contested every ball hard, dominating the middle of the park. Miller and Boyd might not have scored in a flood of Celtic defenders but they were certainly making a nuisance of themselves and creating some chances. Our best performance for a long time.

What makes those tackles even better is Keane's reactions. First time he wants to get in Thomson's face, Thommo just ignores him.

Second time, Keane just gets up and looks resigned to the fact that Thomson is going to own him all afternoon :D

I don't even think we had 2 defenders back. Sure Boogie was our only defender in front of the ball, whilst Whittaker or whoever it was, was doing well to try and come back to cover.

People may suggest that it was poor play by Celtic (Which it was) but Boogie kept a calm head, didn't commit himself at the wrong time, and owned that fucking taig!