This Is How To Handle Taigs

Did anyone see the Sun ratings?

Kevin Thomson (8) - Robbie Keane didn't know what hit him - it was Kevin Thomson.

:lol:

I know i liked that one but only giving Mo Edu a 6 was a poor show i think he and Thomson were the best players on the park with Bougherra right behind them

Did anyone see the Sun ratings?

Kevin Thomson (8) - Robbie Keane didn't know what hit him - it was Kevin Thomson.

:lol:

You posted after the Hibs game that you thought KT was back. He has continued that form with that display yesterday and hopefully if he stays injury free, he will become the future captain we all thought he could be!

I'll hold my hands up and admit that I didn't think he would get back to the level he used to be at. To come back from one major knee injury and earn his move here was impressive, but to come back from a second one and produce performances like that is simply amazing. :praise:

Always said i hoped thommo would be next captain after weir/ferguson, he is a superb player on and off the park. and always gives us 110%, has an oustanding workrate and desire to win which a captain needs