Good response to Boyd

Vast majority cheers....

Tell you what.

Robson Sucks,

Caldwell Sucks

Hartley Sucks

Lee Wallace? Terrible

This team is going nowhere. Why Miller and Boydy didn't start and fucking Robson is a better choice that Whittaker?

Ah well 18 months to go until the qualification lark ends. Going to be very long

EDIT: Let me add.. Darren Fletcher is absolute shite.

Other than that, we're ok.

Vast majority cheers....

Tell you what.

Robson Sucks,

Caldwell Sucks

Hartley Sucks

Lee Wallace? Terrible

This team is going nowhere. Why Miller and Boydy didn't start and fucking Robson is a better choice that Whittaker?

Ah well 18 months to go until the qualification lark ends. Going to be very long

EDIT: Let me add.. Darren Fletcher is absolute shite.

Other than that, we're ok.

I think robson is a good player, the rest you mentioned are awful though, and agree about the boyd miller thing, why were they not starting together :cr:?

Darren Fletcher is the only player Scotland have who is remotely close to being World Class.

Sadly no cunt seems to know how to use him in the dark blue shirt.

Spot on.

There was some jeers, but mostly cheers....I'd love to see him score.

probably mostly tims and sheep that decided to jeer him.

I wouldnt boo him but still think he has a lot to do to prove himself in the scotland team. I am fully behind him as he is a ger but have to say if he was a tim I prob would boo him.

Darren Fletcher is the only player Scotland have who is remotely close to being World Class.

Sadly no cunt seems to know how to use him in the dark blue shirt.

boyds goal scoring is world class...fletcher has more ability but boyd is a jammy bastard :uk:

Disagree about Fletcher being 'close to world class'.

Great with ManUtd when surrounded by quality. But, surely a world class player can bring out the best in other 'good' players. Simply does not happen when Fletcher plays with Scotland. I can not remember one (Scotland) match where I thought... Yeah he's a world class player.

Levein needs to fill this side with Rangers players and just plug the gaps where we don't have adequate guys.

If some of you are on Facebook, there is a group called Scotland National Team (SNT) which keeps up with the Scottish team. I noticed that on RM, the info is faster since you all tend to be near your computer (desktop or laptop or notebook) and the telly. From the SNT Facebook page, there are some good comments about Boyd. Some comments have been focused on not liking Fletcher. Some even do not want Barry Ferguson to be back on the team. Most of them just said they are proud to be Scottish again and feel good that the team is back.

Just FYI. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Scotland-National-Team/378829709376?v=feed&story_fbid=342003794628

There are about 4,300 fans for this group.

Interesting quotes from the SNT group:

Disapointed that Boyd got a huge cheer - Granted I dont think we should be booing him but he walked out on us why should he be welcomed back like a returning hero

(1 hour ago)

Andy i am not a big boyd fan but he can score goals. and he was honest why he decided not to play, he didnt like or get on with burley. I dont agree he should have turned his back on his country but i like honesty and i like good footy players in scotland so yeah we should welcome him back.

(36 minutes ago)

I didn't boo Davie Weir but I didn't cheer him either on his return. As I said I dont think Boyd should have been booed but what has he done to be cheered onto the field? He needs to get his head down work hard and show he should be a regular when he gets minutes on the field for Scotland. I thought he looked interested tonight and got involved - if he keeps that up and doesnt throw the toys out the pram if CL doesn't start with him then he will be a valuable player for Scotland

(32 minutes ago)

Disagree about Fletcher being 'close to world class'.

Great with ManUtd when surrounded by quality. But, surely a world class player can bring out the best in other 'good' players. Simply does not happen when Fletcher plays with Scotland. I can not remember one (Scotland) match where I thought... Yeah he's a world class player.

Levein needs to fill this side with Rangers players and just plug the gaps where we don't have adequate guys.

This, good with man utd but put him in a team like sunderland and he's shit.