Good response to Boyd

Did well when he came on, did positive things with the ball and despite being offside, finished well... probably saw more of the ball than Miller did and actually did more with it in that short space of time... should have been given a chance up front with Miller though in what was an awful formation/setup from levein

Only reason I went along last night was to show Boydy some support. Heard a few jeers when he was coming on, but we all stodd up and gave hima good reception. The cheers outweighed the jeers. Also good hearing 'Boyd! Boyd! Krissy Krissy Boyd!' :lol:

Disagree about Fletcher being 'close to world class'.

Great with ManUtd when surrounded by quality. But, surely a world class player can bring out the best in other 'good' players. Simply does not happen when Fletcher plays with Scotland. I can not remember one (Scotland) match where I thought... Yeah he's a world class player.

Levein needs to fill this side with Rangers players and just plug the gaps where we don't have adequate guys.

This, good with man utd but put him in a team like sunderland and he's shit.

Gerrard's great with Liverpool but poor with England. I still wouldn't dispute him being World Class.

Vast majority cheers....

Tell you what.

Robson Sucks,

Caldwell Sucks

Hartley Sucks

Lee Wallace? Terrible

This team is going nowhere. Why Miller and Boydy didn't start and fucking Robson is a better choice that Whittaker?

Ah well 18 months to go until the qualification lark ends. Going to be very long

EDIT: Let me add.. Darren Fletcher is absolute shite.

Other than that, we're ok.

:lol:

Great with ManUtd when surrounded by quality. But, surely a world class player can bring out the best in other 'good' players. Simply does not happen when Fletcher plays with Scotland. I can not remember one (Scotland) match where I thought... Yeah he's a world class player.

Levein needs to fill this side with Rangers players and just plug the gaps where we don't have adequate guys.

Gerrard's great with Liverpool but poor with England. I still wouldn't dispute him being World Class.

spot on

The tartan trannies and that wanker hamish husband don't decide fcuk awe aboot Kris Boyd regarding the Scottish National team, we dae The Glasgow Rangers supporters, the Real Scotland Supporters ! Fcuk awe they tartan trannie bawbags ! :sherlock:

I've never really bought into the 'Tartan Trannies' stuff - but last night was my first game at Hampden in 3 years, and I actually felt out of place. Everyone around me seemed so bitter. 5 minutes into the game all I could hear was shouts of 'fcuk sake scotland, same old pish everytime' and 'shower of shite, your a fucking disgrace' - and this carried on until the final whistle.

It's really put me off going back.

Darren Fletcher is the only player Scotland have who is remotely close to being World Class.

Sadly no cunt seems to know how to use him in the dark blue shirt.

Wholeheartedly disagree. I cant remember a single game for the national side in which Fletcher showed a quarter of his drive and ability that he shows for Man Yoo. And, thats under several managers, and several different team mates. The guy plays in a world class club team, but, that doesnt make HIM world class. And, if he cant be arsed to show it for Scotland, he should be played

Gerrard gets the "cant play in the same team as Lampard" excuse, however, when Lampard hasnt played, Gerrard has looked good. Contrast that with Fletcher, when Ferguson was out the squad and he had a chance to shine.....

Nada!

I'm glad he got some support and I was dying for him to net a goal. He almost did if not for being a fraction offside. Was good to see him running about on the pitch though, keep him sharp for this weekend.

Darren Fletcher is the only player Scotland have who is remotely close to being World Class.

Sadly no cunt seems to know how to use him in the dark blue shirt

Wholeheartedly disagree. I cant remember a single game for the national side in which Fletcher showed a quarter of his drive and ability that he shows for Man Yoo. And, thats under several managers, and several different team mates. The guy plays in a world class club team, but, that doesnt make HIM world class. And, if he cant be arsed to show it for Scotland, he should be played

Messi doesn't do it for Argentina, does that bring his world class credentials into question?

Fletcher is constantly used in the wrong role for Scotland. He's not a deep lying playmaker, Which tends to be the role he is used in for Scotland and last night McAllistair was talking about him being a box to box midfielder, and that really isn't his game either.

He's at his best 'spoiling' in a three man midfield, but that role has been filled by Hartley & Alexander in recent years.

Stick your tartan army up your arse.

stick your needless angry jibes up your arse (tu)

(tu)

(tu)

Thought boyd played really well when he got on, after thinking it just wasnt his kind of game with only playing one up front and the midfield being a bit piss. Well doen to him and hopefully he will be starting next time round.