*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

38 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Have to get to parkhead still in it then win there, cannot collapse and give it to celtic

They will need to be men of steel to win there, with so much at stake, and not a single RFC voice in support from the stands.  Hopefully a good number come to Ibrox to see them off. 

50 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

put the pressure back on them and let’s see what the table looks like at 5

If Dundee put in the same effort that they did against us (combined with our woeful attacking efforts it has to be said) there is a chance that they could take something from Them today, but I doubt it, this is not one of the remaining games where I have any hope of Them dropping anything. Just got to find the wins before the Piggery and hope that VAR does not fuck us over for the fourth game in a row against Them if we are to have any hope of winning when we go to that sewer.

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If Dundee put in the same effort that they did against us (combined with our woeful attacking efforts it has to be said) there is a chance that they could take something from Them today, but I doubt it, this is not one of the remaining games where I have any hope of Them dropping anything. Just got to find the wins before the Piggery and hope that VAR does not fuck us over for the fourth game in a row against Them if we are to have any hope of winning when we go to that sewer.

Nah, tramps will score 4 the day, we just need to win our game keep the goal difference as close as possible