Cheltenham Festival

simon

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only had one bet on the racing cos I was skint and it was the winner in the gold cup, havent won a footie coupon in an age too so was pretty delighted to come away with £70 today added to payday, will have a good night out tomorrow but not too good as we have the cup final!

thank fuck ive only just found this thread...lol

got the placepot up yesterday 1,180 smackers only third time in 20 year ive got it up.... :clap:

Well done pal.

What did you have?

Was it a £1 placepot?

just the £1 unfortunately sayin that i never go anymore ,i pusually put 5 placepots on with 3 bankers tbh..

had prince erik,copper blue,big bucks,sunnyhill boy,ballabriggs,and poquelin...fkn lucky as fuck tbh

chose prince erik and copper blue for obvious reasons,big bucks,sunnyhill boy and poquelin where my bankers and just

picked ballybriggs cause i stay near bishopbriggs ,mad as it sounds but at cheltenham its sometimes pinnin the tail on the donkey tbh...

For got to mention Cheltenham was a brilliant four days, I had four winners over the four days but one of them was an e/w on imperial commander that just covered the huge stake I put on Denman….. :lol:

Was a few hundred down by the end of the week which wasnt the total disaster it could have been (actually had a good Friday to save my skin) If you like horse racing you need to go at least once its a brilliant few days. Also met Thomson, Mcgregor and whittaker on the Thursday and they joined our company for a wee while as we had a mutual friend in our company, three nice, fairly quiet, guys that were a credit to the club. Looked scruffy as fuck though, think they forgot where they were…..

Already booked the hotel for next year

You did very well then mate, although i did bet in every race

Was over a grand up last year but i knew that was probably a one off ! Had 3 2nds that weren't bet each way and would have put the week in serious profit but that's life ......

I had two bets on the one race :craphead: £70 up :praise::sherlock: