Do we really need to be so mean to them?

MisterC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck the handwringers or whatever the feck they are, well we know what they are (fucked up, brainwashed, anti-everything that dosn't agree with them, hoopy loving but they are Rangers fans which imo is rare and why.?, and far too much in the politcal correct side of things, wierd, think they are smart,,,,,) lots of other things if anyone want's to add anything please do so i don't mind but i think the handwringer might. :lol:

I can mind the abuse i used to get when the scum won their 9 in a row, and i vowed to myself that every chance i got, i would get my revenge. So i say F--k them and dont let up, as they will do the same to us.

A famour American bumper sticker once said....

Kill em all, let God sort them out

Wonder if the writer knew it would work on so many levels :)

Fuck sakes Outlaw, what a fucking ignorant thing to post on here...

The supposedly famous American bumper sticker is not an American quote - the quote comes from a Papal Legate of the Catholic Church when they were slaughtering any non-Catholic they could find in South West France - the crusade against the Cathars in the 1200s - it was one of the most chilling and evil quotes in history and exposes the fanatical brutality of the Catholic Church through History...

The Cathars were Christians - but not Roman Catholic - and so a Crusade was launched by Rome to invade the country and to crush these Cathars - there was wholesale slaughter and mass burnings and an entire religion/culture was exterminated in one of the first cases of genocide - and incidently after the military crusade Rome then instigated an Inquisition to root out and torture and kill any Cathars that were left - and so the famour Inquisition was born... and lasted for hundreds of years as a blight on the European landscape...

The quote you find amusing was made at the town of Beziers which was surrounded by the massive army of the crusade. The inhabitants (Catholics, Cathars, and Jews living together) saw the Pope's army as an army of invaders by land grabbing Northerners led by Priests and resisted it....

"Béziers was a Languedoc stronghold of Catharism, which the Catholic Church condemned as heretical and which Catholic forces extirpated in the Albigensian Crusade. Béziers was sacked on 22 July 1209. Béziers' Catholics were given the opportunity to leave before the Crusaders besieged the city. However, they refused and fought with the Cathars. In a sortie outside the walls, their combined force was defeated, and pursued back into town. In the bloody massacre which followed, no one was spared, not even those who took refuge in the churches. One of the commanders of the crusade was the Papal Legate Arnaud-Amaury (or Arnald Amalaricus, Abbot of Citeaux). When asked by a Crusader how to tell Catholics from Cathars once they had taken the city, the abbot supposedly replied, "Kill them all, God will know His own" - "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet".

So, every Cathar, Catholic and Jew - man, woman and child - were slaughtered - 20,000 or 30,000 people (figures vary) - all in God's Name - may God's Work be done - and this evil quote came to define the Crusade against the Cathars - to define in fact the medieval Church of Rome with its Crusade/Inquisition to exterminate the last Cathars (and subsequently many other groups that Rome disproved of).

Anyway: "Kill them all, God will know His own" - said by the Papal Legate Arnaud-Amaury at Beziers in 1209...

And Outlaw wonders "if the writer knew it would work on so many levels" - fucking hell - yeah, I wonder if he did, I fucking wonder if he did...

Thanks for the history lesson (tu)

Edit: that WASNT sarky, I actually didnt know that, always associated it with Rednecks ;) Good to know tho

Ach, I was the sarky one. Fucking nearly leapt out my chair when I saw that quote on here..!

I go to France to the Cathar area every year - stood at Beziers last summer for instance - and it always really gets me that these evil supposedly religious bastards can justify slaughter again and again throughout History in the name of God, Jesus, Pope, whatever....

Edit: that WASNT sarky, I actually didnt know that, always associated it with Rednecks ;) Good to know tho

Ach, I was the sarky one. Fucking nearly leapt out my chair when I saw that quote on here..!

I go to France to the Cathar area every year - stood at Beziers last summer for instance - and it always really gets me that these evil supposedly religious bastards can justify slaughter again and again throughout History in the name of God, Jesus, Pope, whatever....

I was more thinking along the lines of the Steven Segal film with the puppy! Cant remember the name of it, one of the older ones. :)

I was more thinking along the lines of the Steven Segal film with the puppy! Cant remember the name of it, one of the older ones. :)

Having no interest in Steven Segal or puppies I'll quit the thread now and shall wait patiently to ambush the next poster who makes some trivial reference to the Cathars...

The supposedly famous American bumper sticker is not an American quote - the quote comes from a Papal Legate of the Catholic Church when they were slaughtering any non-Catholic they could find in South West France - the crusade against the Cathars in the 1200s - it was one of the most chilling and evil quotes in history and exposes the fanatical brutality of the Catholic Church through History...

The Cathars were Christians - but not Roman Catholic - and so a Crusade was launched by Rome to invade the country and to crush these Cathars - there was wholesale slaughter and mass burnings and an entire religion/culture was exterminated in one of the first cases of genocide - and incidently after the military crusade Rome then instigated an Inquisition to root out and torture and kill any Cathars that were left - and so the famour Inquisition was born... and lasted for hundreds of years as a blight on the European landscape...

The quote you find amusing was made at the town of Beziers which was surrounded by the massive army of the crusade. The inhabitants (Catholics, Cathars, and Jews living together) saw the Pope's army as an army of invaders by land grabbing Northerners led by Priests and resisted it....

"Béziers was a Languedoc stronghold of Catharism, which the Catholic Church condemned as heretical and which Catholic forces extirpated in the Albigensian Crusade. Béziers was sacked on 22 July 1209. Béziers' Catholics were given the opportunity to leave before the Crusaders besieged the city. However, they refused and fought with the Cathars. In a sortie outside the walls, their combined force was defeated, and pursued back into town. In the bloody massacre which followed, no one was spared, not even those who took refuge in the churches. One of the commanders of the crusade was the Papal Legate Arnaud-Amaury (or Arnald Amalaricus, Abbot of Citeaux). When asked by a Crusader how to tell Catholics from Cathars once they had taken the city, the abbot supposedly replied, "Kill them all, God will know His own" - "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet".

So, every Cathar, Catholic and Jew - man, woman and child - were slaughtered - 20,000 or 30,000 people (figures vary) - all in God's Name - may God's Work be done - and this evil quote came to define the Crusade against the Cathars - to define in fact the medieval Church of Rome with its Crusade/Inquisition to exterminate the last Cathars (and subsequently many other groups that Rome disproved of).

Anyway: "Kill them all, God will know His own" - said by the Papal Legate Arnaud-Amaury at Beziers in 1209...

And Outlaw wonders "if the writer knew it would work on so many levels" - fucking hell - yeah, I wonder if he did, I fucking wonder if he did...

That's true but, was also used by Johnny Adair's crew he had a tattoo on himself saying kill all taigs and let god sort them out, he was a sick cunt anyway. :lol:

very interesting learned something there

I think we should give them stick, because its fun! And because I hate them, because they have been on their high horse since 1888 and the fact that their staff is more likely to pick up a rape charge than josef fritzl.

Sometimes I think we are quite mean to them and its a shame as they are so hard done by and downtrodden and all the rest of it. Do they deserve the stick we give them is my question. I think they do deserve it personally but I was wondering if i am alone in thinking they deserve all the stick they get. Thoughts please folks.....

we dont give them enough ,f*****g pedo bastards

what aboot the beautiful old "punch a pape" campaign? my personal favourite

hug a hoopy :lol:

Belter! I'm in Port Glasgow just now, i'll start campaigning the streets and possibly pop into The Ancient Order or maybe even Donnachies Bar if i can't find any to hug. :craphead:

would be better to throw a flashbang into the star hotel plenty of hoopys in there

Belter! I'm in Port Glasgow just now, i'll start campaigning the streets and possibly pop into The Ancient Order or maybe even Donnachies Bar if i can't find any to hug. :craphead:

would be better to throw a flashbang into the star hotel plenty of hoopys in there

Blow up a Bhoy?

Blow up a Bhoy?

blow up a bheast

You know I've been thinking about the question and the conclusion I've reached is as they are a buch of whining, unwashed, thieving, smelly, IRA loving, inbred, monobrow, knuckledragging, paedophilic, obnoxious, nasty, evil, most horrible, MOPES we probalby don't give them enough stick.

So GIRFUYT and keep the stick and hatred coming, they deserve it all