Bougherra or Cuellar ?

hutchy14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

different players. Cuellar was a superb defender with fantastic ability to read the game.

Bougherra has fantastic pace for a centre half and as we all know, is fantastic at going forward.

All in all, I want both of them in my back four! (along with Alan Hutton :ph34r:)

Easily Cuellar but that doesn't take anything away from Bougherra!

Both great talents but I feel Cuellar has the ability to go to the very top but Bougherra is just under that level for just now.

Madjid Bougherra fit's better into this current team. Carlos Cuellar is a better defender. Bougherra is a solid defender, not as good as Cuellar, but a lot more effective going forward. Bougherra is one of our most creative players in our squad.

If only we had the both of them :drool:

Bougherra is the better all round player but I would stay go for Cuellar. Some of his performances on the run to Manchester were absolutely remarkable. In that game in Florence he put his head to absolutely everything

If you put them both in a bag and I had to pick one out blindfolded, I wouldn't be disappointed with either.

Imagine we had them together, with Weir as the coach :praise:

Cuellar gets a really rough deal on here from some people, which is a crying shame, because the guy was absolutely heroic for us. As has been mentioned, that performance in Florence was pure and utter Richard Gough.

different players. Cuellar was a superb defender with fantastic ability to read the game.

Bougherra has fantastic pace for a centre half and as we all know, is fantastic at going forward.

All in all, I want both of them in my back four! (along with Alan Hutton :ph34r:)

Agreed! That would be a shit hot back line :uk: