Goal of the Season..

Gaz52

Our third (in the 7-1 game)maybe not the most spectacular,but the game seemed to be slipping,before Whittaker's goal

put us back on track.(huge sigh of relief) (tu) For pure excitement it's got to be big Lee's header,and Edu's

last gap winner. (tu)

What's your Goal of the Season been so far?

Theres been alot of fine goals this season for me

Boogie Vs Dundee Utd

Beasley Vs Dundee Utd

Boogie Vs Stuttgart

McCulloch Vs Falkirk

Novo Vs Sevilla

Novo Vs Hamilton (Papac turns into Bougherra)

Papac vs St Johnstone

Miller Vs St Mirren - Cup Final

All of Whittakers basically..

Theres been so many, they're just off the top of my head, pretty sure I could think of alot more!

whittaker when he skins a player outside the box, pacey pass in to lafferty at knee height, whitty drives into the box slams it first time right into the top bag :drool: was a fucking screamer

kenny miller v st mirren :D

the angle we were sitting it looked like it was going well wide, fucking place exploded when it went in, everyone dancing and hugging each other :D the noise was unreal, i was actually pishing off sweat after i stopped celebrating lol, some work oot all that bouncying!

davis free kick a wee while back was a peach aswell.....

and the others mentioned in here, lee v falkirk etc

:D

Bougherra against United. Like a guy said earlier, if Messi or Rooney had done that, they would be the new Maradona. Amazing goal, went absolutely mental when he scored that.

My favourite goal though would be Edu against Celt*c. Obviously not the greatest goal, but the fact it was the last kick of the ball and we had been all over them, and to realistically win the title, made it all the better.

1) Miller's header... won us the league Cup...all in all a great goal from back to front.

2) Big Lee -- season opener. Not just a terrific strike, but the way he won the ball to set it up.

3) Steve Davis free kick vs ? Forget...

4) Boyd free kick vs Dundee UTD.

5) Boogie's amazing run and Left footed shot vs Dundee UTD.

6) All of Boyd's penalties. Even when the whole world knows where it's going, the Keeper never has a chance.

7) Boogie v Stuttgart.

8) Big Lee vs the scum.

9) Sasa vs St Johnstone great, great finish from him.

10) All of the St. Mirren goals vs ra shellick.

Lee McCulloch v Falkirk

Steven Whittaker v Hamilton

Madjid Bougherra v VfB Stuttgart

Nacho Novo v Sevilla

Sasa Papac v St Johnstone

DaMarcus Beasley v Dundee Utd

Kenny Miller v Motherwell (1st goal)

Kenny Miller v Hibs (1st goal)

Kris Boyd v Dundee Utd (5th goal)

Madjid Bougherra v Dundee Utd

Kenny Miller v Hamilton (Scottish cup)

Steven Whittaker v Hamilton

Steven Davis v Falkirk

Steven Whittaker v Hibs

Kenny Miller v St Mirren

Difficult to judge, McCulloch vs Falkirk was a classic but McCulloch is supposed to be an attacking midfielder/striker so would expect him to score goals.

Boogie vs Utd was another excellent goal, and being a defender and scoring the way he did made it a bit more special.

But for me, it was Miller's goal in the Cup Final, for various reasons, firstly we had gone down to nine men and it was the last thing anyone expected, Weir coming forward from defence and then his pass to Naismith was probably one of his best plays of football all season, Naismith still had a lot of work to do as he still had to find either Miller or Novo anywhere in between and St Mirren would have cleared, as for Miller himself, bloody hell the distance he was from goal and the height he had to jump to get the ball and then steer it pass the goalie was just sublime and I think because of the above that is the goal of the season.

Apart from those three Edu's goal against sellick :D

• 2 weeks later...