A Blues Brothers treble

real boydie9

If Chelsea beat Man United at the weekend I reckon its a Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea - blues brothers treble. :uk: PS (be gentle with me when giving me your thoughts as I'm new on this forum :D )

go along with that!! brothers in blue!!!! :uk:

Do a bluenose treble the night.

Man Utd(alex ferguson)

Rangers and

Cally Thistle (butcher)

Throw in the mighty Hamburg on Thurday and you have £100 for a tenner

Alex Ferguson hasn't any time for Rangers he said in an interview he doesn't bother his arse how Rangers are doing. :uk:

Get tae fuck with all this Blues Brothers SHITE!!!

Whats with all these folk sooking up some English teams arse when they're nothing compared to Rangers. People wearing chelsea tops to Ibrox etc, how many chelsea fans claim this big relationship with Rangers? Not many i'd guess.

If any team has a relationship with us then its Linfield and after that maybe Arsenal or something.

While I like Linfield and Hamburg I wouldnt give it all this special relationship pish, we're not the taigs.

Rangers is what matters and ONLY Rangers!!!!!

If Chelsea beat Man United at the weekend I reckon its a Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea - blues brothers treble. :uk: PS (be gentle with me when giving me your thoughts as I'm new on this forum :D )

I reckon you're right on the Rangers and Linfield side of things but I hope Utd or Arsenal win the prem.... can't stand Chelsea.

Get tae fuck with all this Blues Brothers SHITE!!!

Whats with all these folk sooking up some English teams arse when they're nothing compared to Rangers. People wearing chelsea tops to Ibrox etc, how many chelsea fans claim this big relationship with Rangers? Not many i'd guess.

If any team has a relationship with us then its Linfield and after that maybe Arsenal or something.

While I like Linfield and Hamburg I wouldnt give it all this special relationship pish, we're not the taigs.

Rangers is what matters and ONLY Rangers!!!!!

Calm down big chap you'll give yourself a heart attack with all your ranting and raving. :uk:

Reasons to hate Chelsea.

1. Cashley Cole. Money grabbing fucker who can't stop cheating on a gorgeous wife.

2. John Terry. Arrogant bastard who shags his mates woman.

3. Frank Lampard. Mr Chelsea who left his beloved West Ham for money.

4. Didier Drogba. Diving, moaning big glipe!

5. Nicolas Anelka. Sulky big french twat.

6. Roman Abramovic. Fuck sake smile, you're loaded.

Reasons to like Chelsea

1. Joe Cole.

Reasons to hate Chelsea.

1. Cashley Cole. Money grabbing fucker who can't stop cheating on a gorgeous wife.

2. John Terry. Arrogant bastard who shags his mates woman.

3. Frank Lampard. Mr Chelsea who left his beloved West Ham for money.

4. Didier Drogba. Diving, moaning big glipe!

5. Nicolas Anelka. Sulky big french twat.

6. Roman Abramovic. Fuck sake smile, you're loaded.

Reasons to like Chelsea

1. Joe Cole.

Think you've had to many of these :beer1:

Couldn't give a shit about Linfield or Chelsea.

Listen I'm a Rangers die hard but I'd like to see Chelsea stopping Man Utd from winning the league cant stand Man Utd for two reasons (1) their close links with the enemy from the east end, and 2 Alex Ferguson, he might be an ex Rangers player but he said in an interview he doesn't bother his arse how Rangers are doing and he knocked back the Rangers job in the 80's

Who are these "Linfield" & "Chelsea" you speak of? :pipe:

Who are these "Linfield" & "Chelsea" you speak of? :pipe:

Very clever response :D (PS) put your pipe out there's no smoking on this forum. :uk: