St Johnstone

lewisrfc93

are not a diddy team. alot of us thought it would be a walk over tonight (as did i) just shows it wasnt. st johnstone have shown some really good performances throughout the season and i think they deserve credit for sticking in and not fearing the big teams.

WE WERE AWFUL TONIGHT but credit were its due unfortunately :(

are not a diddy team. alot of us thought it would be a walk over tonight (as did i) just shows it wasnt. st johnstone have shown some really good performances throughout the season and i think they deserve credit for sticking in and not fearing the big teams.

fuck off.and fuck st johnstone aswell

Its as if when the team has one good game they get complacent and think the nexst game will be a walk over!!

St mirren in the final was a fantastic result seeing as though we had 9 men, then against dundee utd there was no fight and no desire to win and we deserved to lose, i never expected a win against hearts on saturday but we totally humped them with a truly wonderful team performance - one that showed us as worthy champions in everyones eyes. I never saw the game tonight but i cant imagine it was a pretty sight, its just a lack of effort and sheer complacency that its down to.

The league is still won but this is an embarassment for the team

cant say that, dont u know its the end of the world

on a serious note though thats the way im looking at it, saints aint the worst or second worse like st mirren and they have been playing well, and i would like too see them do well for obvious reasons but this was a shocker, ill move on though, 2 defeats all season

cant say that, dont u know its the end of the world

on a serious note though thats the way im looking at it, saints aint the worst or second worse like st mirren and they have been playing well, and i would like too see them do well for obvious reasons but this was a shocker, ill move on though, 2 defeats all season

exactly mate its not a disaster as some think it is, 10 points clear with a game in hand. i still believe the league is over, walter will give them a bollocking tonight and then we should hopefully pick up from there.

Fuck off Credit nothing.

can you tell me WHAT the fuck does giving them credit do for us.

it's just people trying to be to nice.

St Johnstone are a diddy team.

Because Rangers are a team with dignity and respect we were beaten tonight we need to accept that and move onto the next game and get this league won No surrender!

"Let the others come after us we welcome the chase"

Fuck off Credit nothing.

Didnt look it tonight?

You must be kidding right.????

they all try like fuck against the old firm. always have always will.

i bet you they get beat or draw in there next game.

look at st midden,they fucked celtic 4-0,and then got beat 2-1 off the sheep 3 days later.

Agree with you there , they're nothing more than a bunch of Gay tractor drivers fae Perth

Fuck off Credit nothing.

Because Rangers are a team with dignity and respect we were beaten tonight we need to accept that and move onto the next game and get this league won No surrender!

so if we got beat 4-1 and we were 2nd in the League behind them would this same attitude still be the same.??

Agree with you there , they're nothing more than a bunch of Gay tractor drivers fae Perth

i take it you have been torn a new ass at some point round this way, hmm

i take it you have been torn a new ass at some point this way, hmm

Seriously Rick my ass was safe up there it's like weirdoville up there :lol:

Fuck off Credit nothing.

And that, m8, is exactly the kind of thinking that leads to us getting beat by them. Any given day. Far too many take wins for granted, both in our support and obviously on the team. Gotta come out to play both halves; Saints did that tonight and deserved their victory. We never seem to learn that football is 90+ minutes, not 45.

Fuck off Credit nothing.

so if we got beat 4-1 and we were 2nd in the League behind them would this same attitude still be the same.??

Aye it would because the values enshrined in the club by Mr Struth shouldn't be tossed away because we lost a game we have every right to be angry but acting like a wee fanny isn't the way of a Ranger.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth

talk funny and that eh

talk funny and that eh

Aye they talk viry weerd en Pirth :BELM:

tbh strange things can start happening when you get so many points ahead.

glad for derek mcinnes ... so much easier to take when it isn't a wee tim

Agreed, silver lining there if there's one to be found.