Footballers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greig Spence at Celtic went to my primary and was in the year above. Rangers fan, now in the Celtic youth team.

:lol:

Used to play with him at Hillfield Swifts, same as Scott Durie who is playing for our 19s/reserves now.

Know Paul Hanlon that plays for hibs and that's probably the only one I know of right now that is playing in the first team.

Know a good number of youths that are at the age to break through just now though :)

Where you from like?

Edinburgh lol

Was the only one from Edinburgh playing in the team, were all either from queensferry or fife.

Been in the same year as gregg wylde since primary school. Always have a wee chat when i see him :)

I'd find that so crazy, your going to watch your heroes and hes playing for them

true mate, it is a bit weird seeing him in the squad every now and again. Was something else to see him come on against hamilton and hearts. Seems like only yesterday i was playing football with him in p.e. As you could imagine he was head and shoulders above the rest of us. Rangers actually signed him from celtic but hes always been a big rangers fan.

Lee Miller is a friend of mines although i've hardly seen him since he signed for the sheep- he's a Bear.

Davie McEwan ex Hamilton,Livingston and current Dumbarton keeper is a gem of a guy - covered in Rangers tattoos.

Stewart Thomson ex Hamilton Accies keeper,a mate and i taught him how to drive,currently with Lesmahagow - Bear.

know chris millar who scored the 2nd goal against us on tuesday. used to play football with him at the local park actually better mates with his younger bro.

Also know mark millar who is contracted with celtic but is on loan at ujpest has a few u21 caps.

And finally mates with david barron who plays for st mirren prob best player on the park in the cup final used to be in his team in my younger years.

Greig Spence at Celtic went to my primary and was in the year above. Rangers fan, now in the Celtic youth team.

Used to play with him at Hillfield Swifts, same as Scott Durie who is playing for our 19s/reserves now.

Know Paul Hanlon that plays for hibs and that's probably the only one I know of right now that is playing in the first team.

Know a good number of youths that are at the age to break through just now though :)

Where you from like?

Edinburgh lol

Was the only one from Edinburgh playing in the team, were all either from queensferry or fife.

It's just there's a guy in my history class that gets called Tam, supports Rangers, is 18, and was pals with Greig Spence.

Neil MacFarlane and Davie McGregor, both at Greenock Morton just now. MacFarlane played against us for QotS in the Cup final most recently, but also played for Hearts and Killie. Both are big Rangers fans. Also Darren Smith at Motherwell (been injured a lot over the past 2 years), have saved a penalty of his ;) but he destroyed me at Pro Ev :(

Played against Gary Glen on a few occassions and one lad that was with Man City a few years ago in a Scholarship trial game.

i have a friend whos 18-19 plays for Falkirk, normally a sub but, Scott Davidson. Was on the rangers website as the homepage picutre when the 19's bet falkirk and was him jumping with Wilson for the head. Hes a big rangers fan and a good footballer

same here,he knows some boys that i know. i think he had a trial with us.???

i saw him after the last old firm game.

Neil MacFarlane and Davie McGregor, both at Greenock Morton just now. MacFarlane played against us for QotS in the Cup final most recently, but also played for Hearts and Killie. Both are big Rangers fans. Also Darren Smith at Motherwell (been injured a lot over the past 2 years), have saved a penalty of his ;) but he destroyed me at Pro Ev :(

Played against Gary Glen on a few occassions and one lad that was with Man City a few years ago in a Scholarship trial game.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I don't know him or have ever spoke to him, but Ryan Martin who plays for Motherwell went to my school, was 2 years above me.

He was two years above me in Primary School (tu)

I remember he played for Scotland u17 a couple years back (tu)

Connor Ramsay, 17 year old but has only made a couple of appearances for St Mirren, used to play with him.

Andrew Haliday has also just left my school he's currently banging them in for Livingston and being tracked by a lot of clubs and I even heard Rangers wanted him. I'm pretty sure he's a bear.

he has an account on this forum IIRC.

I think he does, pretty sure he commented on a thread about him.

He 100% is i know of him through my Livingston mates

dayne robertson at falkirk?

I went to school with Ricky Gillies ex-st mirren player, Jamie Mcallister was a paper boy in ma shop!

Fucking hell mate, did you go to Eastwood High?

I went to Eastwood as well :) I had Ricky Gillies' old maths textbook in 3rd year he'd menchied all over. Didn't Allan Johnston go to Eastwood too? The bird from Trainspotting also went there buty obviously she's not a footballer :BELM:

Scott Morrison.

Used to play for Aberdeen and Dunfermline, not sure where he is now.

His wife comes from the village I stay, and I've seen him and spoke to him a few times. He's quite a fine guy, actually.

Emma? She went to school with one of my best mates. Scott also sorted us out with tickets for Durrant's one and only game in charge...